Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. J

seeking old , no good worn out F430 motor and transmission mounts !

Hello ! we are in research and development for making lightweight motor and transmission mounts for the F430 series we need some old , worn out motor mounts and transmission mounts for pattern development we are making a # of parts in titiianium / aluminum and this is a part we can make a few...
  2. J

seeking F430 switch bezel assy , used

Hello ! I am seeking this part for a LHD model 08' F430 anyone have a source for this ( in LHD version ) part used ? I want to fit it to my F430 ( I need only the bezel and a LC button I have the other switches . and the LC button can be non-functional it is only for looks ! 🙂
  3. J

Public service anouncement ! R tuned in Hong Kong is dishonest IME !

I was cheated by R tuned in Hong kong BEWARE ! DO NOT DO BUISINESS W/ R-TUNED ! I'm in a dispute w a car parts co. I sent them some Ferrari parts to duplicate in CF they did and never returned my OEM parts claiming 4 diff stories (ALL DOCUMENTED W/ E MAILS ! - available upon request ) 1) "we...
  4. J

so what is all the furor about the new VAT and EU rules and HM inland revenue ?

we are in USA are we still exempt fr VAT for private sales shipped out of UK ? hope so as we do quite a bit of trade w/ the fine companies, vendors there ! even w/ shipping Ferrari parts are usually much less! Thank you ! Jan we heard some companies are refusing to ship to UK !
  5. J

360 , and 430 aftermarket exhausts

we use this Exhaust wrap it can withstand up to 2,000 Deg F ! it is the best ! Tech flex brand Volcano Wrap | Techflex.comwww.techflex.com › high-temperature › volcano-wrap and you can get high temp paint in black, white and silver fr Design Engineering inc . in USA
  6. J

converting our F430 spider to 16M /scud spec what can and cannot we do ?

we are converting our 08' F430 spider to scud / 16M spec The car had a $306K MSRP & came w/ $100K of added CF scud options even has the $17K front frunk ( boot compartment ) in CF ! have allready lost 150 lbs of weight fr a OEM car another 200+ to go we have added many titanium bolts...