Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. Gcalo

360 Becker Radio Fitting

Is it #18 you need?
  2. Gcalo

355 - Ride height difference

I am trying this again and hope the photos properly align. I have not done this process as I do not own a 355 but a friend who did is extremely competent. It should all make sense. Shock Actuators There are several problems that can occur with the actuator that will trigger a suspension...
  3. Gcalo

How to repair faulty 355 suspension actuators

I am trying this again and hope the photos properly align. I have not done this process as I do not own a 355 but a friend who did is extremely competent. It should all make sense. Shock Actuators There are several problems that can occur with the actuator that will trigger a suspension...
  4. Gcalo

Understanding 360 Oil Changes

Clean oil is very important to all Ferrari engines and in particular the 360. When cold it runs at very high pressures to ensure full lubrication. This means you need clean oil and oil thin enough to get the necessary films to the necessary moving parts. The 360 needs the OEM UFI oil filter...
  5. Gcalo

360 & 430 AFCO Front Spring Installation

AFCO 10” Spring Installation 360/430 Front Spring Installation I found that my F/E was bobbing a bit and at highway speeds it would in some cases bottom on a high spot on the road. I decided to remedy both problems. I chose an AFCO replacement spring for the 360 front suspension. It is an...
  6. Gcalo

360 & 430 AFCO Front Spring Installation

AFCO 10” Spring Installation 360/430 Front Spring Installation I found that my F/E was bobbing a bit and at highway speeds it would in some cases bottom on a high spot on the road. I decided to remedy both problems. I chose an AFCO replacement spring for the 360 front suspension. It is an...
  7. Gcalo

Removing A 360 & 430 Front Shock

360 430 Front Shock Removal Front shock removal is quite simple but if done from a lift it may be even easier. I do caution not to support the car on jack stands, because you have to tug a bit with the nut securing the front torsion bar to the lower shock bolt. I supported my car on 5 short...
  8. Gcalo

Removing A 360 & 430 Front Shock

360 430 Front Shock Removal Front shock removal is quite simple but if done from a lift it may be even easier. I do caution not to support the car on jack stands, because you have to tug a bit with the nut securing the front torsion bar to the lower shock bolt. I supported my car on 5 short...
  9. Gcalo

Lowering A 360 & 430

Lowering A 360 or 430 Before one drops the vehicle height one must know if the current height is a factory setting. This is done by measuring the length from the bottom of the spring resting washer (part into which the spring bottom sits) to the center of the lower shock bolt. The factory...
  10. Gcalo

Lowering A 360 & 430

Lowering A 360 or 430 Before one drops the vehicle height one must know if the current height is a factory setting. This is done by measuring the length from the bottom of the spring resting washer (part into which the spring bottom sits) to the center of the lower shock bolt. The factory...
  11. Gcalo

360 ALARM MODULE REPAIR

If the red LED to the left of your steering wheel remains on while driving you have an issue going on with your alarm siren batteries. You can repair the module if you are handy or you can replace it at approximately a USD340.00 cost. You'll need a torx bit to remove the screws that hold the...