Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. A

Ferrari 348ts 1991 Black. RHD

I may possibly let my 348ts go , for the right offer, only if I can do a deal on something I am looking at. If it falls through then I will be keeping her. She is a UK car, black on black. Currently in storage and sorned since lockdown although regularly moved. If genuinely interested please msg me.
  2. A

Tubi 348

Apologies, I know this has been done to death, but.... Who has a normal Tubi or a loud Tubi fitted to their 348s. Checked as many youtube videos etc. just not sure which one to go for. Any real world experience and opinions gratefully received. I have no immediate neighbours so no issues there :)
  3. A

Wanted Tubi for 348

Anyone looking to sell a Tubi for a 348 let me know please.
  4. A

348 Boot Trim

Another job ticked off. When I bought the tatty 348 the boot trim pieces were all missing, or so I thought. Two side pieces were, but the hard to source rhd rear piece was actually under the carpet! (So I now have a spare!) All now back in place, a fiddly wee job though!
  5. A

348 Tubi

On the off chance someone has one sitting gathering dust :) Let me know.
  6. A

348 Cobra aftermarket alarm

I am after some advice from anyone who has had this system fitted. It looks like my siren has gone faulty, it won't reset, however the alarm etc. does reset. The car was out in the rain a few times, so speaking to the alarm people the siren itself seems to be at fault. Car starts ok I can drive...
  7. A

348 seats

After a bit of guidance from anyone who may have done this. I know where the four bolts are to remove for each seat, but how do you remove the seatbelt mounted to the outside of the seat, (UK rhd.) Do you just remove the cover and unbolt? I assume it is easier to unfix the seat first to make...
  8. A

FF Tyres Nearly New. Pirellis

My mate, who owns an FF, but still frequents the Maserati Forum, has a set of tyres for sale from his FF. (I like Pirellis, he doesn't lol.) The details are as follows. Full set of PZero PZ4 f tread (Ferrari). Fronts are 245/35/20 and rears are 295/35/20. He is looking for 200 for the fronts...
  9. A

Tyres

Nice day today, eventually, so took the 348 to have its tyres checked as the rears were losing air. It was the valves, checked the rims all ok. Tyres refitted and both found with eggs on the inner wall! Ouch. Oh well......"Dear Santa two Pzero asimmetricos please." It will be another thing off...
  10. A

348 Cat Replacement

My RH Cat was knocking badly, so today started to change them out. Thanks to the forum for suggestions I went Nouvalari sports cats. It's fair to say the old originals had seen better days! Core had started breaking up and bits of steel wool like stuff spewing out towards the exhaust. I also...
  11. A

348 Sports Cats or Decat Pipes '91 Car

As above, my RH Cat is knocking away and looking for options.
  12. A

348 seats

When I got my 348, the seats (black,) were very tatty. I got a couple of replacements which looked great,but, when I gave them a quick clean prior to fitting them I discovered they are not colour fast! I can only assume someone treated them , as my old ones are colour fast. Is there any way to...
  13. A

Black RHD 348ts

Does anyone know any history or remember a Black 1991 348ts. E1 JCH and around 12 years previously H52 HKJ ? Was stored for a few years.
  14. A

348 Spyder. Why so Cheap.

This seems well below price of others. Views? https://www.my-next-car.co.uk/used-ferrari-348-sandy-bedfordshire-917340
  15. A

Blue LHD 348 at GP Cars

Anyone know this car, or been to see it?
  16. A

H426 PRD

Hi, did 348 H426 PRD belong to anyone on here?
  17. A

What is the bronze colour known as ?

Does anyone know the correct name for this colour, I think it suits it well.
  18. A

348 alloys

I have been closely looking at 348 with the view , to hopefully , buying one towards the end of the year, start of next. At least half of the cars I have seen seem to have the direction of the alloys mixed. Would you think this to be an indication of anything untoward ?