What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

348 parts

F355GTS

Shocking waste of good kevlar - The Ferrari Enzo
Does anybody know a good souce for used 348 parts outside of Eurospares? Looking for n/s lover door panel, n/s rear wing, n/s raidator, fan soensors etc (even one that needs recoring) thanks

I know you say other than Eurospares but believe they recently got a 348 in for breaking. Take it you've tried them for what you want?

Yes definitely a consideration but looking at option

Also useful to know if there’s any oem alternatives

Yes definitely a consideration but looking at option

Also useful to know if there’s any oem alternatives
Superformance do some cooling items like radiators and fans etc: I've just had one of the radiators fitted to my car as the old one was getting a bit past it . Obviously not used but a bit cheaper than OEM and often better.

ferrari themselves, look on ferrariparts. looks like they have doors in stock. (far far better website than eurospares as you can see actual price and availability on the shelf, although they can source stuff as well)

also redbay cars Stefh has an ever turning stock

radiators and sensors Id get aftermarket from superformance.

Last edited:
forgot to say, if you are a foc member ask ferrariparts nicely and they sometimes give a discount.