What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

575 19" modular wheels

Thrasher

has anyone heard of a 19" modular 575 wheel set for sale? I currently have 19" OZ Superleggera which i'm not so keen on

Late: because I have a HGTC, so need the "newer" fronts to fit the ceramic brakes
- rear #188476
- front #210660

Hardto source as the rear are/have been in back order for months now

Cheers

Looks like another set is going to the US: emailed Rosa Scuderia, apparently had a set...
Was asked to wire 7500Euros, but hadn't not even seen the pictures of the actual wheels.
48hrs later they were sold on now on their way to the US.

Damn that was fast.

Anyone here wants to make me happy and offer a set?

Alternatively, or in the mean time, I will have my OZ superleggera refurb end in the dark grey 430Scuderia wheels color - anyone would know the color paint spec?

Cheers guys

So the HGTC has landed in London, MOT passed, wheels changed from black to Scuderia grey...but unsure.

Should I go silver? What do we guys think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 310
Have to agree..whilst that colour can look great on certain vehicles. The style of wheel and vehicle/colour really do look IMO better in silver. It's all down to personal choice though...if you like it. It costs nothing to keep it that way and sod the rest of us.:thumbsup:

I wouldn't usually comment but, I don't think that combination goes well.
Not sure if it is the colour or style of the wheels but......

Definately silver, plus that's a bloody steep hill it's parked on!

Here's mine after some TLC by a detailer yesterday, were these waht you're after?

P1170639.jpg

Generally I'm not a fan of aftermarket wheels buy I must admit I do like these.....they look good on the 360/430 also.
It would depend to me what decent money meant and they will always sell if/once you find a set of modulars.....

as mentioned somewhere else, I have found a set of 19" modular 188475/188476 ...unfortunately they won't fit a HGTC car as ceramic front discs/calipers are way too big

But the 188475/188476 will fit any other 575/456.

The wheels were used as a second "track" set on a early 575, they have been painted black however - original owner from Monaco. They are balanced without any curbing/bending.

Do PM me if interested: i'll happily pass on the seller's details (he told me it was OK) and price (I doubt anyone can beat that! even if shipped and import taxed to the US/UK).

Note: I am still on the lookout for a complete 2nd hand set of 19" modulars 210660/188476 for HGTC or Superamerica if anyone has a tip.