What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Abarth 695

My missus had one from new and grieves over its sale still.

She had a matching handbag made by tramontana and still uses it to rub it in that I chopped it in for a silly F430.

Miles / Price?

LOL

Yeah lovely stuff, the Tramontana luggage from the tribute (naples) is WAY better than the schedoni stuff you get with F-cars.

The commission means we still have a five piece custom luggage set for the tributo.....

Are you selling?

I'm glad Nigel ended up with the car. It's an amazing car that we have cherished for a few years now. It's on 3k miles & is as new. It's worth noting that the standard cars are 180bhp, and they suffered with a Horrendous flat spot from the factory. This has been mapped to remove the flat spot & gear changes are now brilliant. It's 210bhp in a 1.4 that does 140mph.

I'm glad Nigel ended up with the car. It's an amazing car that we have cherished for a few years now. It's on 3k miles & is as new. It's worth noting that the standard cars are 180bhp, and they suffered with a Horrendous flat spot from the factory. This has been mapped to remove the flat spot & gear changes are now brilliant. It's 210bhp in a 1.4 that does 140mph.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

It was a pleasure doing business with Nigel. One of the nicest & most genuine "dealers" about. We sealed the deal a week or so ago & he allowed me to keep the car a little longer so that I could use it for promo stuff etc for my new business venture.
Anyway........ As promised, it was delivered on our new covered trailer today.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447963556.520252.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447963601.159820.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447963621.685948.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447963642.263583.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447963668.843274.jpg

We arrived dead on time, and the car was rolled into Nigel's showroom. The stuff dreams are made of.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447963691.805196.jpg

My only one issue...........

He made me an instant coffee, wasn't proper, tasted yek! Sorry mate.

A proper gent!

Cheers Nigel.

Last edited:
It was a pleasure doing business with Nigel. One of the nicest & most genuine "dealers" about. We sealed the deal a week or so ago & he allowed me to keep the car a little longer so that I could use it for promo stuff etc for my new business venture.
Anyway........ As promised, it was delivered on our new covered trailer today.

View attachment 144104

View attachment 144105

View attachment 144106

View attachment 144107

View attachment 144108

We arrived dead on time, and the car was rolled into Nigel's showroom. The stuff dreams are made of.

View attachment 144109

My only one issue...........

He made me an instant coffee, wasn't proper, tasted yek! Sorry mate.

A proper gent!

Cheers Nigel.

coffee machine ordered today (for my slightly camp visitors ! , thats you ) :tongue3:

Thinking about buying one of these. Any thoughts since purchase?

Buy a 500 essesse with sabelt seats, put the brembo big brake kit on Koni FSD shocks and throw some carbon at it.

We have just done that for 10k all in and it is a better car than the tributo now.

Just sold my 4 year old std Abarth and got a brand new 595 Competizione on Thursday.

Only just got back from Barcelona F1 so not had much time in it. It is certainly better than the old one.

IMG_9702.jpg