What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Alfa Appreciation thread ! please post pics of any alfa you have owned

markst

Well here it is, by popular request a thread just for those of us who have been lucky :hmmm: enough to own an Alfa and experience the normal Italian car issues........:laugh:

4240.jpg4242.jpg

this was my Favourite - sadly ended up having MAFF issues - or is that Muff :shocked:

A few Ferraris might just slip in :tongue3:
RWS_9572.jpgL1050009.jpgInitial 135.jpg159etc 011.jpg014.jpg004.jpg003 (Medium).jpg002.jpg

The GT has been replaced with the 159.

DSC_0778_ed.jpg

Spider has some new wheels, the last were actually 147 wheels and as such needed spacers as they interfered with the lower spring pans at the rear, so we got new wheels

005.jpg

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 501
Great pics and super cars. I really do like Alfas.

Mark, thanks for the thread. Rod (Roony) where are you?

Still here!

Still have the spider and currently spending some money on her with a view to making her really really nice!:thumbs:

She is under the cover some where.. I think?

Great pics and super cars. I really do like Alfas.

Mark, thanks for the thread. Rod (Roony) where are you?

Attachments

• IMG_0224.jpg
    IMG_0224.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 303
I've just finished rebuilding the complete braking system.. Replaced all parts with new items..

Now its a new hood...
replacement dash and centre console
new carpets
new seat covers and door cards
full suspension rebuild....

Detailing....

and a full repaint in original Bianco White.......

Not sure if it will see the road this year so I will either put more miles on the 328 or purchase another cabrio for the summer months... may be a 916 spider or a Boxter?:hmmm:

Attachments

• IMG_0262.jpg
    IMG_0262.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 300
I've just finished rebuilding the complete braking system.. Replaced all parts with new items..

Now its a new hood...
replacement dash and centre console
new carpets
new seat covers and door cards
full suspension rebuild....

Detailing....

and a full repaint in original Bianco White.......

Not sure if it will see the road this year so I will either put more miles on the 328 or purchase another cabrio for the summer months... may be a 916 spider or a Boxter?:hmmm:

Love it. I can vouch for a 916 if funds allow and you can find one a V6 :) However I'm good with the TS too. Really do think pound per smile it is one of the best cars I've had.

Which one is yours? Or both?

Last edited:
Love it. I can vouch for a 916 if funds allow and you can find one a V6 :) However I'm good with the TS too. Really do think pound per smile it is one of the best cars I've had.

Which one is yours? Or both?

The Spider, I bought it for our Italian place primarily but will drive it here until work is finished.

My neighbour has the coupe.

8C reunion takes place in Monaco this summer

Love it. I can vouch for a 916 if funds allow and you can find one a V6 However I'm good with the TS too. Really do think pound per smile it is one of the best cars I've had.

Malc, I have spotted a lovely 916 V6 for sale.... However I now have the chance of a late S4 spider...... :hmmm: