What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Aston Martin: The Stroll Era - How does it End?

Thanks, insightful as always. I sometimes wonder if the man on the street has any idea about how financially healthy companies are like AM, which outwardly seem successful to someone like him.

Do you post this on any AM forums? Would be interesting to see how biased any responses are :grin:

Always an interesting read; cheers!

I always wondered how somebody with retail experience thought they could turn an engineering/ manufacturing company and a f1 team around? Still, reading between the lines as he is experienced in large organisations and financial shenanigans he has set it up to minimise his personal losses should it all go south! Why risk your money, when you can risk somebody elses?!

Undoubtedly aml will lurch into and out of the fire again, f1 team will get moved on, papa stroll will count his cash and the brat will hopefully disappear into some obscure back water racing series never to be heard off again!

Glad i dont have a deposit on an aston!

Thanks, insightful as always. I sometimes wonder if the man on the street has any idea about how financially healthy companies are like AM, which outwardly seem successful to someone like him.

Do you post this on any AM forums? Would be interesting to see how biased any responses are :grin:

Doubt in on the man on the street.

Only posted it on AstonMartinLife. Don't know of any others.