What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Badly done?

MalcH

eBay ad that got the better of me so I sent an email.

Me:
I know it's wrong to do this. This saddens me deeply. It's been ridiculed with the paint.
Fine increase the HP but...
Sad.
Malc.

Reply:
I would like to inform you that car is not ridiculed.
The paint on the car is original Ferrari paint.
And to give the paint a matt look the car is sprayed with
matt lacquer.
If you would like to have the car in clear shiny finish of the paint
you just need a coat of clear shiny lacquer.
The covering of the paint is not the most important thing
if it's a shiny or matt lacquer the important thing
is the finished look of the paint the proffesional paint job.
If you don't understand please don't give your opinion.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/272280427...f58e706ed57&bu=43864946892&cp=1&sojTags=bu=bu

I stumbled upon that monstrosity a wee while ago. Took me ages to scrub my eyes clean

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I saw!!

I did see this and it does look dreadful!!!!!
FairPlay for saying what others were thinking I'm sure!!!!

Chris

Beauty is in the....

..... eye of the beholder:wink3:

Whilst it would not be my choice of colour scheme, it could easily be changed, TBH I thought that it was rather rude to complain to the seller about the colour scheme, what was the point, you weren't looking to buy it were you, just winding up the dealer who had no control over the colour:hmmm: :hide:

Whilst it would not be my choice of colour scheme, it could easily be changed, TBH I thought that it was rather rude to complain to the seller about the colour scheme, what was the point, you weren't looking to buy it were you, just winding up the dealer who had no control over the colour:hmmm: :hide:

Yep, your're probably right. A totally irrational idea. As for being rude, I don't give any fux as I'm sure you don't either :)

....the dealer who had no control over the colour:hmmm:
The dealer has full control over the £67,000 price tag though?

I think sadly it's now a parts car :cry: and shouldn't the exhausts exit outside of the bodywork? On the plus side, they probably now have the best 360 replica replica in the World.

I think sadly it's now a parts car :cry: and shouldn't the exhausts exit outside of the bodywork? On the plus side, they probably now have the best 360 replica replica in the World.

:laugh: I did want to mention the price. If it had been £20 then I think I might have been taken :D

I think that the price is fine:thumbsup: as it makes my totally standard resale red car worth even moe:laugh: I gave up trying to rationalise Ferrari prices as soon as I joined this forum:grin:

I never mentioned the interior. That would also need changing. Can't believe that was a factory option?
Missed the exhaust :O

I think its rude. Had I been the seller I may have considered replying with words to the effect of "mind your own business - bid or keep your comments to yourself"

PS I may have also considered suggesting to the enquirer that he check out the English syntax.

"I know it's wrong to do this. This saddens me deeply. It's been ridiculed with the paint.
Sad."

PS I may have also considered suggesting to the enquirer that he check out the English syntax.

"I know it's wrong to do this. This saddens me deeply. It's been ridiculed with the paint.
Sad."
:laugh::laugh::laugh: Just remember not to ridicule your Ferrari and try to sell it. I'll B thur tellin' you how **** it is!

Malc. The things is an abomination! Each to their own I know, but it's only a bit of fun.

It is indeed. Sometimes you just have to let 'em avit (sorry pourquoi, that English Jeez)..