What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Champions League 2010/11.

Fraccie

I can`t believe that I wasted two hours of my life and £8.40......Four pints for you Southern members....:wink3:.........too watch that utter garbage tonight. Things can only get better in the CL.

I can`t believe that I wasted two hours of my life and £8.40......Four pints for you Southern members....:wink3:.........too watch that utter garbage tonight. Things can only get better in the CL.

The Scum only managed a draw :laugh::laugh:. BTW, Pot Belly Best is only £2.00 a pint in my local :thumbsup:

I was quite happy with our result, although giving away a two nil lead to draw! we could have done without, not a bad result for first real competitive game in Europe.

I was quite happy with our result, although giving away a two nil lead to draw! we could have done without, not a bad result for first real competitive game in Europe.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Very even group, other game also ended 2-2 :grin:

I wonder if Man Utds performance may come back to bite them.

Good wins for Chelsea and Arsenal, I reckon Spurs would have been happy with a point before the game but annoyed at losing a lead in the end.

Some dodgy decisions at the Lane, but who cares.

A great result for the Spurs:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Great result, I was out last night so had to rely on text messages with score updates :grin::grin:

I will watch the hi-ligjhts on Spurs TV :thumbsup:

Anyone know how easy it is to get from Milan (Bergamo) Airport to the San Siro :grin:

Only got 4 tickets confirmed a few minutes ago, can't wait :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I went there once about 15 years ago Albert and I was driven there. So I don't have much first hand experience to help you.

However I have flown to Bergamo once. Bergamo (actually Orio al Serio Airport) is about 45 KM North East of Milan and has a good regular coach service to the central train station in Milan. There is also a train service but the station is some way from the airport and you would need to get a bus or taxi to it.

The San Siro is about 5Km to the east of Milan Centre.

Unless you intend to rent a car it looks like the best bet is a coach to Milan centre then either a tram (line 16 is at the stadium) or Metroline MM1 "Lotto" stop is a ten minute walk. But no doubt pretty crowded right after the match. I remember it took us ages to get out of our car park. and that was for a midweek AC Milan v Parma match and the stadium was only half full. Are you staying the night?

Alternatively, are Spurs supporters club arranging any coaches direct from Bergamo to the ground?