What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Dino 50th Celebration Maranello 30 June 2018

francisn

Administrator
Staff member
For any Dino 206/246. 208GT4 and 308GT4 owners.

Dino expert Matthias Bartz (author of the wonderful Dino Compendium book) has co-ordinated a Dino 50th anniversary celebration in Maranello next June.

I have copied this post from Fchat

Dear Ferrari Dino owners,

the date is set for the 50 years of Ferrari Dino celebrations at the factory in Maranello, it`s going to be Saturday the 30th of June 2018. (end of June 1968 left the first production Dino 206 GT #00106 the factory)
The plan is to bring 206 Ferrari Dinos to the factory. We will meet at Fiorano in the late morning and we will do a few laps on the Ferrari private racetrack and then drive to the factory. There we will have a special guided tour through the production halls and then have lunch with the Ferrari workers in the factory canteen. We will depart via the old factory gate where we have arranged a professional photo shoot of you and your car!
The costs will be € 300,- per person, a maximum of two people per Ferrari Dino allowed, participation is only possible with a Ferrari Dino 206 GT, 246 GT/GTS 0r 208/308 GT4. If you are interested, please contact me through: dino@ferrari-club-deutschland.de
Once you signed up for the factory day and paid your contribution to costs to the Ferrari Club Deutschland your participation is binding and can`t be canceled, no refund possible.

Around the factory day (28th of June until 1st of July 2018) the Ferrari Club of Germany does also a three day Ferrari Dino meeting nearby Bologna with about 90 Ferrari Dinos. I have only some very few places left for Dino owners being interested from oversea to join us... for more information please contact me too...

Regards Matthias

I have known about this event for 4 or 5 months and Matthias guaranteed me a place way back then. I have now incorporated it into a 2 1/2 week grand European tour taking in the Chinon Classic and the Le Mans Classic.

Would be great to have some other UK cars there.

You can contact Matthias at dino@ferrari-club-deutschland.de

F

Travel plans

For any Dino 206/246. 208GT4 and 308GT4 owners.

Dino expert Matthias Bartz (author of the wonderful Dino Compendium book) has co-ordinated a Dino 50th anniversary celebration in Maranello next June.

I have copied this post from Fchat

Dear Ferrari Dino owners,

the date is set for the 50 years of Ferrari Dino celebrations at the factory in Maranello, it`s going to be Saturday the 30th of June 2018. (end of June 1968 left the first production Dino 206 GT #00106 the factory)
The plan is to bring 206 Ferrari Dinos to the factory. We will meet at Fiorano in the late morning and we will do a few laps on the Ferrari private racetrack and then drive to the factory. There we will have a special guided tour through the production halls and then have lunch with the Ferrari workers in the factory canteen. We will depart via the old factory gate where we have arranged a professional photo shoot of you and your car!
The costs will be € 300,- per person, a maximum of two people per Ferrari Dino allowed, participation is only possible with a Ferrari Dino 206 GT, 246 GT/GTS 0r 208/308 GT4. If you are interested, please contact me through: dino@ferrari-club-deutschland.de
Once you signed up for the factory day and paid your contribution to costs to the Ferrari Club Deutschland your participation is binding and can`t be canceled, no refund possible.

Around the factory day (28th of June until 1st of July 2018) the Ferrari Club of Germany does also a three day Ferrari Dino meeting nearby Bologna with about 90 Ferrari Dinos. I have only some very few places left for Dino owners being interested from oversea to join us... for more information please contact me too...

Regards Matthias

I have known about this event for 4 or 5 months and Matthias guaranteed me a place way back then. I have now incorporated it into a 2 1/2 week grand European tour taking in the Chinon Classic and the Le Mans Classic.

Would be great to have some other UK cars there.

You can contact Matthias at dino@ferrari-club-deutschland.de

F

Hi Francis

I’m now to the forum and just recently bought my 246 GTS - 06716 - POB222M.

I’d like to go to the celebration and have contacted Matthias directly.

I’m interested, like you, in building in a tour. Can you share details of your plans?

Thanks

Paul