What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Ferrari 348 Mirror Glass required!! HELP

Good afternoon Guys and Gals!! I am in need of a drivers door mirror glass for my 1991 348ts - blue tint and heated but these are no longer available and theres nothing on FleeBay so am in need of suggestions before I start searching the scrap yards :cry: I was having the mirror arm painted and it was damaged being removed so now it will annoy me until its back perfect again :) thanks in advance for any help, kinda hoping someone might have one lying around they would like to sell !!!

Good afternoon Guys and Gals!! I am in need of a drivers door mirror glass for my 1991 348ts - blue tint and heated but these are no longer available and theres nothing on FleeBay so am in need of suggestions before I start searching the scrap yards :cry: I was having the mirror arm painted and it was damaged being removed so now it will annoy me until its back perfect again :) thanks in advance for any help, kinda hoping someone might have one lying around they would like to sell !!!

Saw, yesterday, a couple of complete units on ebay.de
scary prices, well, they scared me given I had one of my mirrors unbolted at the time, but I didnt look to see if there was just the glass. Might be worth a look?