What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Ferrari 360 Modena for sale - 2000 F1

Kyodo

Hi

Well I guess this makes it official. We're trading up to another Ferrari and that means my adorable 360 will need a new home. It hasn't been an easy decision as I adore this car but hey-ho, time moves on.

I've put together lots of details and pictures, along with it's service history etc here:

http://www.ferrari360modena.co.uk/360/

My contact details are in the link.

Serviced annually from new and initially appearing on my radar at Walkersport, it's spent the last few years under the very capable hands of Ed Blasi and Aldous Voice at AV Engineering. It's a 2000 F1 model in Rosso Corsa with Nero hide and Bordeaux carpets. Just over 38k miles.

Attachments

• IMG_4812.jpg
    IMG_4812.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 413
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

Well I guess this makes it official. We're trading up to another Ferrari and that means my adorable 360 will need a new home. It hasn't been an easy decision as I adore this car but hey-ho, time moves on.

I've put together lots of details and pictures, along with it's service history etc here:

My contact details are in the link.

Serviced annually from new and initially appearing on my radar at Walkersport, it's spent the last few years under the very capable hands of Ed Blasi and Aldous Voice at AV Engineering. It's a 2000 F1 model in Rosso Corsa with Nero hide and Bordeaux carpets. Just over 38k miles. £58,000.

Don't get too upset if you are trading up. Guessing maybe you're going 458? If so then you really wont be disappointed if you buy the right car. I do think back to my 360 with fondness. Spent a lot of time working on that car and sold it when it was probably at its best.

Good luck with the sale and good price for a well looked after car.

Don't get too upset if you are trading up. Guessing maybe you're going 458? If so then you really wont be disappointed if you buy the right car. I do think back to my 360 with fondness. Spent a lot of time working on that car and sold it when it was probably at its best.

Good luck with the sale and good price for a well looked after car.
I'd love a 458 but to be honest, we're in a position where a mid-engined Ferrari isn't quite suiting our lifestyle and usage. That's the only reason we're changing tack, in all likelihood heading towards a California. If we lived in a less congested area or had more opportunity to use our 360 in the way I'd like, we'd be keeping it for sure. I'm extremely fond of this car and it's taken me quite some time to get my head around not having it in the garage. After eight years of ownership I still smile just looking it :)

I'd love a 458 but to be honest, we're in a position where a mid-engined Ferrari isn't quite suiting our lifestyle and usage. That's the only reason we're changing tack, in all likelihood heading towards a California. If we lived in a less congested area or had more opportunity to use our 360 in the way I'd like, we'd be keeping it for sure. I'm extremely fond of this car and it's taken me quite some time to get my head around not having it in the garage. After eight years of ownership I still smile just looking it :)

My 360 is going to auction in a couple of days. It will be odd not having a Ferrari in the garage as I am bailing out on the brand completely which I thought would be some time off :cry:

My 360 is going to auction in a couple of days. It will be odd not having a Ferrari in the garage as I am bailing out on the brand completely which I thought would be some time off :cry:
Good luck with it Malc. I've loved our car so much I'm not ready to have a non-Ferrari garage!

Good luck with it Malc. I've loved our car so much I'm not ready to have a non-Ferrari garage!

I thought that too. I decided over Christmas that I was never going to afford a 458 and I want a newer car. Audi R8 V10 here I come. :shocked:

Please note that as of 10th April 2021, the car has now been sold.

Thanks for looking.

:)

Last edited by a moderator: