What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Ferrari F12 advice

AhmetU.

Hello,
I have previously made a post on this subject and now I would like to get more in-depth advice from you.
I currently own a 599 GTB and have been using it fondly for 3 years, but I am currently intending to make a change. Even though I like the car very much, I now want a car that I can keep in daily life or use more frequently.

Until recently, it was about to be a 458 Italia in Gray (Grigio Silverstone) color instead of 599, but I could not reach a full agreement on that vehicle. Afterwards, I decided to buy an f12 berlinetta, thinking that I should buy a v12 again after a v12. I think there may be people in the forum who have used or owned the F12, would you recommend this car? Questions such as whether it is very different from the 599, technological issues or the comfort of use of the vehicle have started to arise in my mind. I would be very grateful if you could enlighten me on this issue.

Good day to everyone.