What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Finally....Pics of my 348ts back from Bodytechnics!!

Hi Guys and gals - I am now a fully paid up member :grin: and wanted to share the pictures of my car now its back from Bodytechnics after a full respray. Looks like a great job they haves done, there are a couple of bits Im not completely happy with but they said I can keep it while the weather is nice and they will come get it when Im ready :thumbsup:

Now on to the interior next, not much to do in there but want it as perfect as possible!! Also still need to decide on whether to keep with the resin standard Scuderia Shields or go with some metal ones!

On a side note - slightly annoyed as they seem to have broken my o/s/r quarter glass as I now have a Ferrari Pilkington one and all the rest of mine is original Sigma glass etched with my Chassis number, what should I do?!!!!

Hope you like the pics anyway.

Paul

Attachments

• IMG_0749.jpg
    IMG_0749.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_0747.jpg
    IMG_0747.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_0760.jpg
    IMG_0760.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_0759.jpg
    IMG_0759.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_0758.jpg
    IMG_0758.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_0757.jpg
    IMG_0757.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_0756.jpg
    IMG_0756.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_0755.jpg
    IMG_0755.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_0754.jpg
    IMG_0754.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_0753.jpg
    IMG_0753.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_0752.jpg
    IMG_0752.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_0751.jpg
    IMG_0751.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_0750.jpg
    IMG_0750.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_0748.jpg
    IMG_0748.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 202
Looking good, Paul :thumbsup:

So now the interior. Any more thoughts? You said you might get some of the black leather on your door recovered but not the rest. Is that still the plan? Also are you sticking with pretty much a standard interior or updating a bit? I found the Momo made a big difference but guess some people prefer to keep things standard.

Looking good, Paul :thumbsup:

So now the interior. Any more thoughts? You said you might get some of the black leather on your door recovered but not the rest. Is that still the plan? Also are you sticking with pretty much a standard interior or updating a bit? I found the Momo made a big difference but guess some people prefer to keep things standard.

Yes am looking to take the door V shaped bits off tomos eve and take them to a trimmers round the corner from my work to see what they think! It just has a couple of little splits in it. The rest of the interior looks good - happy with the standard look except the Hills pedals and gear knob, what differences does the wheel make? tempted maybe to change mine, something alcantara/suede maybe, not sure. Needs to get my drivers seat base tightened and also the bolster has a little wear - and has been painted before which loses a little of the stitching, so will be seeking advice on that too!

Paul

very nice :thumbsup: any plans to put paintshield on ?

Not sure what to do next - recommendations welcome, have just brought a Carcoon for it which shold arrive shortly!!

Looking good Paul.....:thumbsup: just out of interest what was your final bill.:hmmm:

The final bill for my work was £6100.72 so that excludes the insurance work of the rear bumper and quarter. Bargain!!!!! :grin: Should make it one of the best out there though bodywork wise!! :thumbsup: