What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Garage flooring for the 348

Looks good! :thumbsup:

I’ve contemplated these, but never been sure how they go with axle stands and trolley jacks? (Ideally id like a single post lift or scissor lift but it’s not something I can get without permission from the boss and she might have other ideas on spend priorities :laugh:)

Looks good! :thumbsup:

I’ve contemplated these, but never been sure how they go with axle stands and trolley jacks? (Ideally id like a single post lift or scissor lift but it’s not something I can get without permission from the boss and she might have other ideas on spend priorities :laugh:)

They look like the hard ABS ones.
I’ve a set of the foam ones from Costco and they are rubbish. I use them to keep my bum warm when sitting in the floor.

Result looks good [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like it - your a lot more artistic than me.

I dread to think what a logo would look like if I hand drew one!!!

I like that. I can't use tiles in my garage, it is so small the car would touch the roof above with the extra height :tongue3: (I can't resist sorry).