What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Highest Wage bill in the world of Sport ? Any guesses !

stimo

Yep Chelski now have the highest wages any of sports club in the entire world, over taking the Yankees.

THATS MAD !!!!!!!!!!

stimo said:
Yep Chelski now have the highest wages any of sports club in the entire world, over taking the Yankees.

THATS MAD !!!!!!!!!!
Well they are the best team in the country, if not the world so why not :grin:

F328GTS said:

you know Ladbrokes will only give you 4-1 on Chelsea winning the prem for the next 5 years !!!!!

F328GTS said:

So a team that beats them and knocks them out of the cup must be realy good then :grin:

Andy.

noony said:
do they want rio ferdinand as well?

he just gave me a signed shirt to auction off for a cancer charity im involved with. Well when i say give, it hasnt arrived YET !

Rio, where is the shirt ?

stimo said:
he just gave me a signed shirt to auction off for a cancer charity im involved with. Well when i say give, it hasnt arrived YET !

Rio, where is the shirt ?
he probably ''forgot'', like the drug test. Recently he also went to training when he had a day off

I doubt you'll ever see that shirt...besides not many people would want to buy it

noony said:
he probably ''forgot'', like the drug test. Recently he also went to training when he had a day off

I doubt you'll ever see that shirt...besides not many people would want to buy it

its signed by the whole team. Lampard got me one too, but i actually have his signed chelsea shirt already. Rio's is 3 weeks late !

stimo said:
its signed by the whole team. Lampard got me one too, but i actually have his signed chelsea shirt already. Rio's is 3 weeks late !
Rio's probably been out beating up people with Jodey Morris or whatever his name is