What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

My New Baby

F1RGY

Thought I ought to post some pictures on our new site, of my new baby.

I expect some of you have seen them before, and if you have, I apologise - but I LOVE IT!!!!!

RAY

Attachments

• Picture 021a.jpg
    Picture 021a.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 496
  • Picture 024a.jpg
    Picture 024a.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 505
  • Picture 060a.jpg
    Picture 060a.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 490
  • Picture 123a.jpg
    Picture 123a.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 494
  • Picture 057a.jpg
    Picture 057a.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 479
Ray430Red said:

I expect some of you have seen them before, and if you have, I apologise - but I LOVE IT!!!!!

RAY
I do love that interior Ray, the piping and carpets are Bordeaux?

Ray430Red said:

RAY

Very Nice Ray what a great feeling driving it out of the Factory on a Sunny day???

Theare a great car arnt they:thumbsup: I was always glad to see that they got rid of the plastic alloy look from the doors. Nice car dude.

I must say i don't really like piping on the sets but looking at your car it actually looks stunning. Great looking combo of options and especailly the manual shift :thumbsup:

Sorry, dont like it :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

nahhh...who am I kidding????....I'm such a BAD liar....:cry3:

I LOVE your new F430...it's over the top buddy.
Congrats and please drive safely...and I hope you'll enjoy her to the M*A*X!!!