What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

My old Mondial

MalcH

I sold this, my first (and sometimes think best believe it or not :)) Ferrari in Feb 2010. I actually P/X'd it for the F355. I got just £9k for it then. I sold it to a company who sold slightly older German executive cars. Maybe someone had swapped the F355 for a more modern German car or maybe Williams Kent thought they would try their luck with a Ferrari. Anyway I'm waffling a bit now.

They struggled to sell the car from what I recall and eventually it went to Auction and was sold, for about £10500. It then fell off the map, I asked Francis if he had any records, a chap on Fchat whom keeps records of Mondials but there was nothing.
So my surprise when browsing for cars on eBay last night...
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/351546224941?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

O
n the photo showing some documentation you can see a Heritage valuation certificate with my initials when zoomed up close it is just readable. I'm curios as to where it has been for nearly six years. I have emailed the trader but no response as of yet. It vanished from DVLA records, tax, MOT etc.

But above all, it's now 400% more expensive, ruling it out as a great entry-level Ferrari :thumbsdow
Indeed, does such a Ferrari currently exist? I fear not. They've always been a bit more expensive to run but buying was easier. Not now and maybe a good thing?

It looks a really nice car but 40k wow!
I take it your not considering buying it back!
No Mike. Just looking, TBH for me there are far nicer cars for that money.

I just bought my 430 coupe back.

I missed it and unlike an old girlfriend my memory didn't let me down

'flames re-ignited' thread ?
:laugh: Sounds good to me.