What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

New stock

just bought this for stock last week but did have a moment if to keep it as the family motor :) , such a great car imo

You diversifying, Nigel - no longer just selling Landrovers? :grin:

Looks nice btw

Very nice
That's got to be more expensive than a 348:shocked:

Not a chance.

I actually don't think any family saloon, tuned nicely or not, 'should' be worth more than any Ferrari. I would pay more for say a 360 than I would a new BMW or Merc, a lot more.

You diversifying, Nigel - no longer just selling Landrovers? :grin:

Looks nice btw

Not a chance.

I actually don't think any family saloon, tuned nicely or not, 'should' be worth more than any Ferrari. I would pay more for say a 360 than I would a new BMW or Merc, a lot more.

Defenders have been sold now , apart from one , the RS6 belonged to a customer and this is the third daily driver of his i have bought , always kept in impeccable condition :thumbsup:

👍 very pleasant place to be, behind the wheel of an rs6. Covers most people's needs too. Very tempting and the missus loved it..but I couldn't stomach the depreciation of a new one. Halfway house for me but still great. Picked up 8weeks ago
22200acfcb1a25e2c043bc47677c41c2.jpg
.....and it had to be red😎

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
👍 very pleasant place to be, behind the wheel of an rs6. Covers most people's needs too. Very tempting and the missus loved it..but I couldn't stomach the depreciation of a new one. Halfway house for me but still great. Picked up 8weeks ago
22200acfcb1a25e2c043bc47677c41c2.jpg
.....and it had to be red😎

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

nice :thumbsup: , am always surprised at the depreciation of the rs6 avant from new :shocked: