What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Nice video about Classiche

Great vid, Jeff (y)

Really interesting bit right at the end about finding the Columbo engine designs. In a small way sort of reminds me of when a collector from the continent found 5 of the elusive 348 folding soft top roofs boxed and totally unused in the back of a storeroom at the factory. I happened upon the info, bought them (may have bought 4, can't remember) and sold them on to other 348 owners here in the UK. I was skeptical at the time until they arrived and I compared it to one which had been in 'circulation' in the UK for years and they were 100% identical, other than obviously being boxed and unused. I guess they have a lot of interesting stuff in the back of dusty store rooms.

In theory they shipped everything to Maranello Parts in Thorpe but obviously they didn't look in all the corners