What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Server down time - 20:00 Friday 6th Oct

Nosevi

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all.

Due to our dedicated server being moved to a new rack in our provider's data centre our server will be powered down at 20:00 tomorrow, Friday 6th Oct 17, and is expected to be powered back up at 06:00 on Saturday 7th Oct.

While I don't really know what that means (although I have a vision of them just moving our box to the other side of the room) I gather the forum will be offline between those times. Arguably, if you're sat on a forum on a Friday night you really need to get out more. Yes, before it's pointed out to me, I know I sometimes am. It's always possible when things are moved about that there may be unforseen issues so if the forum isn't back up on the dot of 06:00 on Saturday just bear with us.

Cheers.

:laugh: It's exactly as you told it. Turn it off unplug all the cables, unbolt it from the rack, move it, bolt it, recable it and switch it on....sometimes worth praying to the IT Gods!

They're obviously having some major switch round.
I'm only ever here when I should be working :tongue3:

:laugh: It's exactly as you told it. Turn it off unplug all the cables, unbolt it from the rack, move it, bolt it, recable it and switch it on....sometimes worth praying to the IT Gods!

They're obviously having some major switch round.
I'm only ever here when I should be working :tongue3:

:thumbsup: