What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

The Mighty Blues on sky 136 now!

F328GTS said:
Amazing but true, ITV4 is on Men and Motors right now showing the Chelsea match. See you later.

Nigel, can you not put 'The Mighty Blues' as this is very mis-leading. I thought Everton were playing for a minute ! :laugh:

stimo said:
Nigel, can you not put 'The Mighty Blues' as this is very mis-leading. I thought Everton were playing for a minute ! :laugh:

Know what you mean,I thought he was talking about Man City,but then I remembered that we played last night.

tonyh said:
Poor game for Chelsea but fair dos to Betis who played v well. That Dani wants a good shoeing tho':mad:
I thought the ref was apalling, and for us it was was just one of those nights. Never mind, that one result means nothing, bit like when England lost to NI, we can still win the group.

Andy HLS said:
First Charlton beat you (The mighty Add1cks)Now everybody thinks they can have a go.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
That game goes down officially as a draw in the record books.:tongue:

Andy HLS said:
2 seasons ago thats history, your only as good as your last game, therefore your 5h1t.:minigun:

Andy.

Selective memory? We beat you 4 -0 when i was stood nxt to you earlier in year :)