Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. achaddy

Pcp rates right now?

I recently enquired at my local FD and the figure quoted was 9.8%. My previous deal I had with them was 6.8% against a 458 Italia. He also said they were likely to go above 10% in the next couple of weeks. That was a couple of weeks ago now. So can only assume they have increased. There is some...
  2. achaddy

458 Italia - Take Two.

A very impromptu decision to get away for the night over this bank holiday saw us head west across the Severn in the 458. Managed to get a room in quite a reasonable place in the Brecon Beacons (Nant Ddu Lodge Hotel and Spa). I had quickly looked over the previous years CS Welsh weekender trips...
  3. achaddy

458 Exhaust solenoids ? always quite ??

Its on the actual installation instructions that come with the unit. B4/B4A. Available from their website http://www.forzacomponenti.com/documents/current_models/Model_B4(B4A)_Exhaust_Controller_Installation_Instructions_29nov19.pdf
  4. achaddy

458 Italia - Take Two.

Not something I have experienced before. Getting a parking space easily in Bibury:laugh: The Gentleman in the background on the first pic had a long chat with me about the car. He didn't know much about Ferraris but seemed very interested in finding out. If it wasn't for Covid I would have let...
  5. achaddy

458 Italia - Take Two.

Don't know why but couldn't seem to add a pic via taptalk on my phone. So now I am home.
  6. achaddy

458 Italia - Take Two.

Ha! I have but not got it back on the road yet. What with all this lock down I have taken it easy. Hopefully finish it this weekend actually. Weren't too bad to fit. O/S is the hardest as the cooling bottle is in the way so you need to remove the heat shield and move the bottle to one side but...
  7. achaddy

Cali T v 599

Don't exactly have a large garage but the Lusso fitted in just fine:grin: And that needs the coach section in the car park
  8. achaddy

458 Italia - Take Two.

So my car is currently on stands in my garage having a few additions fitted :grin: New Titanium Exhaust and High flow Cats. Not forgetting the Forza valve remote control.
  9. achaddy

458 Italia - Take Two.

So.. when recently test driving an F8 Tributo at Dick Lovett as part of the current test drive program I spotted something which really caught my eye. I tentatively booked to go back and test drive it where I had a good run out and couldn't resist. So I am now the proud owner of this Rosso...
  10. achaddy

Pair of 360 Modena Air box covers.

FOR SALE A pair of Original OEM metal Air box covers (Left and Right side) for the 360 Modena (Black). In excellent condition £200 + P&P
  11. achaddy

Complete set of 360 Starfish Wheels

So I have for sale a set of the Original 360 Starfish wheels with tyres. The wheels ideally need to be refurbished as the inside rim is bubbling and the metal valve stems are corroded. The outer wheel faces are okay though with no damage. The tyres are Pirelli P Zero - Directional on the front...
  12. achaddy

new wheels for a 360

These were an updated Genuine Ferrari option, same dimensions as standard. https://auto.ferrari.com/en_EN/ferrari-genuine-accessories/equipments/000000000000013/detail/P000000158/ best Pic I can find If you hunt around you may find a set at a main dealer. I know they were all "encouraged"...
  13. achaddy

Club Scud Autumn Weekender I

An Absolutely fantastic weekend. Big thanks to Mike and Mark for organising this and all who attended to make it enjoyable as usual. Had a great time driving around mostly what are my local roads with such a great bunch. Must also thank the wife for dropping off the correct shoes at Dick...
  14. achaddy

New 430 wheel bearing For Sale

Still for sale and will take £250 inc postage within Mainland UK.
  15. achaddy

Not Wasting Any Time!

As promised some more pics of my new 458. The more I look at it the more I love it. Excuse the bins in the background:grin: There is one thing I have noticed. Its harder to wash than the 360 with more curves and little vents to get into.
  16. achaddy

458 Wing Mirror glass wobble

Driving the car home yesterday I noticed the image in the wing mirrors was shaky. So washing the car today i noticed the glass doesn't appear to be fixed in either mirror very firmly and tapping it will make it move. Is this a problem with my mirrors or is it a common trait?
  17. achaddy

Not Wasting Any Time!

I did. What a great drive home. And the wife loves it, from a spectators perspective. Such a beautiful car she says. I have to say it is light years ahead of the 360 and dare i say it the 430 too. I have driven 430 a few times so have a bit of comparison. Love it, love it. Cant believe I have...
  18. achaddy

Not Wasting Any Time!

So last Sunday I made a long trip up to Leeds to look at a 458 Italia (2011) for sale at JCT 600 Brooklands Ferrari. Long story short I put deposit down and collect it this Saturday. Ticked the right boxes for the sort of things I was looking for such as Carbon racing seats, Carbon dash, etc...
  19. achaddy

I know I said I wouldn't buy an F430 but...

So as the title says but I was picking the 360 up from Dick Lovetts after its pre-sale service and I thought I would have a nosey in the show room again and maybe speak to one of the guys about the Ferrari Finance figure again when I saw this. So something in me drove me to ask How much a...
  20. achaddy

360 Airbag replacement schedule.

So, have had promising interest in my car and one item on the latest health check was air bag overdue replacement, which the prospective buyer has questioned. So it seems they are scheduled at 15 years now and as mine is a 2002 model has gone over. Does anyone actually change these or know...