What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

458 Italia - Take Two.

achaddy

So.. when recently test driving an F8 Tributo at Dick Lovett as part of the current test drive program I spotted something which really caught my eye.

I tentatively booked to go back and test drive it where I had a good run out and couldn't resist. So I am now the proud owner of this Rosso Fuoco 458 Italia.

IMG_0748s.jpg

IMG_0749s.jpg

IMG_0750s.jpg

IMG_0751s.jpg

IMG_0752s.jpg

Stunning Andy :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh; DL had it stashed somewhere when I was in so didn't get to see it.

I hope this time round it exceeds your expectations.

(Thought you said you were not taking your CC? :laugh:)

Well done Andy, it looks fantastic :thumbsup::thumbsup:, I nearly went with Fuoco myself, i went to look at one at Egham and it sold 2 hours earlier then we had a chat and the yellow one was born!.

I' suggested to Adrian a breakfast/ coffee meet be great if you could come along too 👍

Stunning Andy :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh; DL had it stashed somewhere when I was in so didn't get to see it.

I hope this time round it exceeds your expectations.

(Thought you said you were not taking your CC? :laugh:)

Bloody Apple pay:wink3:

No, to be fair I went back to look a second time with the Wife which is where I dropped the deposit.

Last edited:
Well done Andy, it looks fantastic :thumbsup::thumbsup:, I nearly went with Fuoco myself, i went to look at one at Egham and it sold 2 hours earlier then we had a chat and the yellow one was born!.

I' suggested to Adrian a breakfast/ coffee meet be great if you could come along too 👍

Cheers Mark,

Having always been a Rosso Corsa person I thought this looked Amazing, especially with the metallic black roof.
They had another buyer for the car who test drove the day after me but they held it for me to bring the boss back a day later and look as I had test driven it first.

Look forward to meeting up.

Andy,

My new motor is MY18 Rosso Corsa Metallic (488 launch colour) with optional Nero roof. This is one of their professional photos but never made it to DL's website. With 35 options on the build sheet the previous experienced a depreciation of £110k in 18 months.

Attachments

• 236710-002 copy.jpg
    236710-002 copy.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 363
I saw a Fuoco 458 with a black roof parked outside the Egham service department a couple of years ago, the nicest 458 I've seen to date :thumbsup:

There are days when I think current 458 values are excessive for a relatively old car then I see photos like these and it makes so much more sense :thumbsup:

Nice one andy, looks the biz :thumbsup: Hopefully this time around the whole experience will be as it should have been last time.

Are the mats OEM or from More than polish, do you know? Want to get ones just like that for my car.

Are you going to the Adrians non-meet on Saturday?

There are days when I think current 458 values are excessive for a relatively old car then I see photos like these and it makes so much more sense :thumbsup:

Going forward, in terms of values I think the 488 will be in a similar position to the porsche 996 of the Ferrari 458/488/F8 world and that 458 values will hold up well long term.

458 is such a bloody good car (always biased, sorry :grin:) I'm sure the 488 is 'better' in many ways but it is the intagible that counts to many.

Last edited:
Nice one andy, looks the biz :thumbsup: Hopefully this time around the whole experience will be as it should have been last time.

Are the mats OEM or from More than polish, do you know? Want to get ones just like that for my car.

Are you going to the Adrians non-meet on Saturday?

Thanks Mike.

No the mats are in Alcantara as the carpet is not carpet but also alcantara. Think they are the ones in this thread https://www.clubscuderia.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?60868-458-Parts-for-sale.

Guess Dermot never sold them so let them go with the car. Unless he had two sets??
They do look good.

Andy,

I could not find my original mats. They were all back Alcantara with black stitching. There were a bit worn so I think I threw them away. There were sourced from Exoticare for top money. You are welcome to them.

Dermot

Andy,

I could not find my original mats. They were all back Alcantara with black stitching. There were a bit worn so I think I threw them away. There were sourced from Exoticare for top money. You are welcome to them.

Dermot

Cheers Dermot :thumbsup:

They are very nice indeed. Really sets the interior off well.
I need to invest in some disposable paper mats to keep these clean.

Been shopping [emoji3]

92ba4af31c1862e28deb0e3435612eda.jpg

99db54e36196fdd8ae75d6f8247ae5d6.jpg

Got these for a fraction of the cost of the OEM ones. Very pleased with them.

b7fc08dcb18f960650d8234496cb8fde.jpg

They match the revised 2 piece version of the OEM titanium bolts.

c4c3f734b65074177d464c98fb057764.jpg

Before

a4b230cffb54f9ae744e3d135d4e40d3.jpg

After

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk