Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. achaddy

458 Italia - Take Two.

So.. when recently test driving an F8 Tributo at Dick Lovett as part of the current test drive program I spotted something which really caught my eye. I tentatively booked to go back and test drive it where I had a good run out and couldn't resist. So I am now the proud owner of this Rosso...
  2. achaddy

Pair of 360 Modena Air box covers.

FOR SALE A pair of Original OEM metal Air box covers (Left and Right side) for the 360 Modena (Black). In excellent condition £200 + P&P
  3. achaddy

Complete set of 360 Starfish Wheels

So I have for sale a set of the Original 360 Starfish wheels with tyres. The wheels ideally need to be refurbished as the inside rim is bubbling and the metal valve stems are corroded. The outer wheel faces are okay though with no damage. The tyres are Pirelli P Zero - Directional on the front...
  4. achaddy

458 Wing Mirror glass wobble

Driving the car home yesterday I noticed the image in the wing mirrors was shaky. So washing the car today i noticed the glass doesn't appear to be fixed in either mirror very firmly and tapping it will make it move. Is this a problem with my mirrors or is it a common trait?
  5. achaddy

Not Wasting Any Time!

So last Sunday I made a long trip up to Leeds to look at a 458 Italia (2011) for sale at JCT 600 Brooklands Ferrari. Long story short I put deposit down and collect it this Saturday. Ticked the right boxes for the sort of things I was looking for such as Carbon racing seats, Carbon dash, etc...
  6. achaddy

I know I said I wouldn't buy an F430 but...

So as the title says but I was picking the 360 up from Dick Lovetts after its pre-sale service and I thought I would have a nosey in the show room again and maybe speak to one of the guys about the Ferrari Finance figure again when I saw this. So something in me drove me to ask How much a...
  7. achaddy

360 Airbag replacement schedule.

So, have had promising interest in my car and one item on the latest health check was air bag overdue replacement, which the prospective buyer has questioned. So it seems they are scheduled at 15 years now and as mine is a 2002 model has gone over. Does anyone actually change these or know...
  8. achaddy

New 430 wheel bearing For Sale

For sale is a new 430 wheel bearing. Has been fitted to car and removed. ZERO miles driven. supplied in original box. £300 inc postage.
  9. achaddy

430 wheel bearing to 360 conversion

I am replacing a rear wheel bearing on the 360 and I have read that the cheaper 430 bearing is compatible if you swap the ABS sensor accross as mentioned her. http://www.clubscuderia.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?44860-360-Hub-Bearing-Repair/page2 But there isnt any real detail as to what you need...
  10. achaddy

Ball joint glue

The glue kit from hills for the ball joints, is there enough to do two or would you need to get 1 tube per joint? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. achaddy

360 F1 Wiring Loom routing help

So I am just putting the 360 back together following the upper Gearbox bush replacement and I appear to be a little unsure how 3 cable runs are routed. I believe they are related to the F1 curcuit and are arrowed in the pic. They come from the left of the picture, appear to run along the front...
  12. achaddy

360 Modena F1 - Rosso Corsa 30K

For sale is my Ferrari 360 Modena F1 owned by myself for the last 3 1/2 years. This exceptionally well looked after car is in Rosso Corsa with Nero full leather interior and contrasting red stitching. This example was supplied by HR Owen and includes the original invoice for...
  13. achaddy

La Ferrari Spider on seen on Road test

Having had our Factory tour last week and leaving Maranello we were just pulling onto a dual carriageway when a La Ferrari raced past. Realised it must be a spider. I gave chase and it was from the Factory on a road test. Had plastic taped to the front and was on temporary plates. Traffic was...
  14. achaddy

360 paint

Question; was the 360 solid paint (Rosso corsa), originally painted in base and clear coat or single stage paint?
  15. achaddy

Gutted - Paint Shop Recommendations

So a great day at the CS Hampshire Gin visit, with a good drive back. Washed the car and then went to put it to bed when I stupidly did this:cry3::cry3::cry3: Caught it on the garage door as I was trying to drive in to the garage in a bit of a hurry cause it started to rain. Having just...
  16. achaddy

360 Steering Rack Removal

So after the latest service done at DL it was reported that the steering rack was leaking fluid from the bellows and the rack need refurbishing. They reported a few more things but not the subject of this thread so I wont go into that now. Anyhow, this is the 4th time now this has been spotted...
  17. achaddy

Saw this today on M4 towards Reading

So driving to work this morning I saw this on the back of a low loader heading east on the M4. Unfortunately as I was driving I didn't get a pic but a google search found a pic of the very car with its distinctive stripe and registration. GTB2 It looked very nice but surprised it wasn't covered.
  18. achaddy

Steering Rack Leak

So I appear to have fluid leaking from the steering rack boot. This has been picked up a couple of times now in various inspections DL and DK Eng but when another main dealer looked at it a couple of months ago they said it was just "Misting". Nothing to worry about. Basically, the end of the...
  19. achaddy

360 - Oil seeping from thermocouple ???

So had a good day at Brands Hatch today but later in the afternoon I noticed little plumes of smoke in the engine bay. No all the time but every now and then. But disturbing enough to bring me in. On investigation it appears an oily substance was dripping from what I have identified as the...
  20. achaddy

Tyre Pressures for Michelin Pilot Sport 2 on 360 BBS wheels

I have the the 18" BBS challenge wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport 2 tyres fitted. 225/40 & 295/35 However, not sure what the pressures should be. Pilot Sports are listed in user manual as 26 F & 28 R which is a lot lower than the other brands. But these would have been the original Pilot Sports...