Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Search results

1. H

550 fuseboard

Anyone wanting new fuseboard for a 550 512 or 400 then there's Guido in Belgium doing them for a very reasonable price..
  2. H

EC type approvsl number for 550..

Has anyone any idea where we can find the EC type approval umber for a 550 ??? Cheers
  3. H

Windscreen replacement

Need a new windscreen on our 550, a friend had one done years ago and it seems its very easy for a fitter to damage the paint in the bottom corners under the glass, which then oxidises ..does anyone have a recommendation for an experienced fitter in the North of England pleeeeease.. ? Spoke to...
  4. H

550 heater control panel removal

Does anybody have a link or details of how to remover the heater control panel please ?
  5. H

550 fuse blowing

Radio stopped working as well as heater and AC.. Replace fuse and it blows straight away.. Any suggestions before calling in auto electrician????
  6. H

550 heater control not working

Anyone had problems with theirs..?? any suggestions?? Who repairs them ? Fan speed only works on full...and then it stops now and again
  7. H

550 possible repairs after 50k miles

Last year i had the inlet gaskets done..new clutch and now the aircon has gone booby up..while its in the garage what would you say could be done as a prevention repair?????
  8. H

550 air conditioner stopped

Pump seems to work.. had it re gassed.. but seems I'm loosing gas...test station say its not leaking from the engine area...must be coming from behind dashboard !!! Anyone had similar problems.. is just the pump that is old and leaky ????
  9. H

Advice on circuit de ramparts angouleme

Looking to do the event in 2021 ..hopefully, need tips on wheres best to stay and best places to watch..ta
  10. H

Review mirror dashcam

Looking at putting in a mirror mounted dash cam hard wired on my 458.. Any recommendations please
  11. H

V12 comparison

Just been on YouTube and a chap called James Martin (aka Jay emm.) doing a review on the 550 599 f12.. Its a Good watch.
  12. H

550 petrol smell

I'm assuming that its a petrol leak from a splitting hose..trying a small bit of DIY. Where would I start to look for it??????