What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

348 Rear Tart Up

AJ3XX

Well aware of the excellent rear-end refurb threads but didn't want to highjack someone else's thread.

Unlike the other chaps here, I do not have the skill set or time to do my own works so I tend to throw a cheque book at it. Not as interesting to read but I'm so happy with the work, I thought I'd share.

Mine was in for some minor repair works and a service but thought I'd get the rear end sorted whilst it was in as it really let the car down. So I had the engine cover resprayed and small dink removed out the black panel, new rear grille as mine was bent / damaged and replaced rear light as one of mine was damaged.

Mechanically, I had a new clutch, flywheel re-greased, and I needed the clutch slave unit replaced. Also it was full service and full set pf P-Zero's too as mine were slicks.

Last of all, I have eventually decided to go for a bit of noise. Quicksilver SuperSport exhaust system. which is quite loud enough for me. Great trip back through Darford Tunnel. :)

This has really sorted the car out now. It use to drive lovely and I never had complaints others had with tram-lines, etc. However, new tyres and I presume the new exhaust have made this ride even better. It was a dream coming home.

Over the moon and a huge thank you to Kent High Performance ( The Ferrari Centre) who, yet again, have lived up to their excellent reputation.

Some pics
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417801611.098795.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417801625.908197.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417801646.575840.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417801661.356380.jpg

thank you Santa :)

Nice work :thumbsup: either way you look at it throwing a cheque book at it or doing your own it keeps the cars in a good order. They could easily be left to get tired without keeping on top of it.

Thanks chaps -

RobC - possibly do a Christmas holiday run somewhere ???

YEP :thumbsup: Im off from the 19th for two weeks ,so we can hopefully get a meet sorted during that time .....

Mines been sorned since end of August ,so it will be good to get the ol beast rolling again.......