What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

348 seats

Allandwf

When I got my 348, the seats (black,) were very tatty. I got a couple of replacements which looked great,but, when I gave them a quick clean prior to fitting them I discovered they are not colour fast! I can only assume someone treated them , as my old ones are colour fast. Is there any way to fix the colour? Any suggestions?

Guessing someone's tarted them up for sale. Black dye on white trousers looking like skid marks[emoji50]
Can't remember the company. However I'm sure Nos will be along to tell you or irarref as there is a process to sort them and the company that supplies the gear. Don't worry it can be sorted. Otherwise black trousers and t shirt is an option[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Scuff master from Liquid Leather works well on mine. Guess you’ll have to clean off the rubbish they’ve put on first though I’m afraid.

Talk to Dave Bowerman (Sportscar Protection) he'll be able to help :thumbsup: