What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

348 TB 1991 Red/Crema RHD..Service History...55k Miles FOR SWOP

RobC

Ok , After a long break from here and plenty of thinking time, I have come to a decision which involves no money, but an opportunity to own a fast appreciating Ferrari........

Yep ,I know I'm crazy

Life is too short to worry about material things in life, and none of us know how long we got on this planet, so I am offering my 348 up for a 'SWOP'....

I would like to own and drive a 360, I'm not interested in exchanging any money (not that I Haven't got any) either way......

So What Have You , colour unimportant, mileage.. whatever , and obviously should be in good mechanical order with service history...

Anyone who knows The committee will know my car personally, we have met on many occasions, I'll attach a few pictures, (once I've re sized them) Please PM me for any info you may require.................