What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

348TS Folding roof as new.

Cauf61

Because i have sold my 348 TS i am selling my good as new black folding roof.
Not original but very good quality.

Please pm for pictures. I can't upload for the moment ?????

1750 euro plus shipment

If you want me to post some pics to drum up interest just let me know. I’ll pm you my email address and you can send any pics you want posted.

You still can put them up. No prob.

Ok :)

As Patrick has said, this isn’t original but has clearly been made with an original to make a copy from - it’s very similar to my original roof with only minor differences. When I bought my first foldable targa it transformed my enjoyment of the car. For the first time I could get the most from the fact I had a TS as previously I couldn’t comfortably drive with the roof behind the seats so couldn’t (or wouldn’t) drive the car open for more than a quick local blast when I could leave the targa at home.

View attachment 154589

View attachment 154590

View attachment 154591

Last edited:
348 Fabric top

I am very interested. How much do you want for that 348 temp/canvas top (assuming its still available)...
My email is dan@dtmurphy.com I'm located in the United States... New Jersey (15 miles west of Manhattan) UPS or DHL deliver next day.

Thanks and Cheers, Dan Murphy

guy in the usa is selling one on fchat. message me and ill pass his details across

(oddly he imported his car from roger at khpc!)