What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

348TS Folding roof

There seems to be a glitch with your account, normally an account is activated as soon as the first post is approved but yours doesn't seem to be activating. I am approving your posts each time I log in so although they are delayed Patrick can see them.

It's happened to accounts before and can take a few days to sort out. If you want to speak to Patrick off thread and can't due to a block on your messages it may be quicker to set up and post a Hotmail address on here so Patrick can contact you directly. either that of wait and we'll try to sort out your account - I've flagged the issue in the management area.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you. I appreciate it. :thumbsup:

Hi, does this mean this is still for sale? I am in the uk and interested.

I have only just joined, searching to try to find one of these. I did post yesterday but this seems not to have made it on line yet and I can’t directly PM I guess because I am a newbie

Thanks