What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

360 workshop manual

birdseye

when I had a 430 someone kindly sent me a pdf file of the workshop manual using WeTransfer if I remember rightly. Has anyone got a copy of the 360 version they are willing to send? If so please pm and I will send you my email address.

Thanks Mike but It seems I can’t PM anyone because I’m a new user and it’s saying I’m unsubscribed. I’ve contacted the forum and don’t know if they will sort this.

Thanks Mike but It seems I can’t PM anyone because I’m a new user and it’s saying I’m unsubscribed. I’ve contacted the forum and don’t know if they will sort this.

No contact received but we'll look into it :thumbsup:

Hi Francis,

Still getting the same error message

M

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoke to Francis about this yesterday evening, Mike. He looked at all the user’s permissions and everything seemed fine. He then PM’d him and it worked without an error message. Could be it’s sorted, if not we’re scratching our heads a bit this end. Give it another bash and let us know the result. Cheers.

Still get the same .....Tapatalk issue? I’ll try for my PC at work.

Might be. I've just looked as Si's profile and it's set to not receive PMs, perhaps he just needs to edit that but I can't from here. He can receive emails through the forum though and the system says the test one I just sent to him sent fine.

Manual officina F430

Greetings to the whole forum, I need your help, I need to find the workshop manual in Italian for the F430.

Hi Mike, do you still the Dropbox link ?

Tried PM'ing you but looks like your inbox is full :)

Yes….. I still have those docs in my Dropbox.
I’ll mail you my personal email address so you can send me a real email address.

I’ve deleted a load and still no room so I’ll either subscribe or delete a load tomorrow unless someone on here can send my hotmail address to Simon?