What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

8C Spider

If mod owned that line up then he would be on Ferrari's high roller list ..... and be offered every new "special" Ferrari :)

Ah yes that 8C Spider is a very ‘funky’ colour combo indeed...

Make no doubt it’s a proper Supercar in the way it performs but the sound is just the best ever..

No it’s not a wrap

I'm sure with that engine it would be a blast to drive.

Just not sure where I left my loafers and rolled up linen trousers :grin:

Quite a room of cars there, some interesting colour choices. Love the Mini in the corner!

Minus a couple of Porsches and add a few Japanese turbo nutters and I'd be over the moon. Oh and a bit of memorabilia on the walls. Just cos!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Another absolute favourite of mine 8c. I'm probably slightly more drawn to a coupe.. probably.

I'll probably be hated for this but I don't get the Disco Volante. I'm not sure why somebody would have that over an 8c.

I just got a 1972 850 Spider. my question is this. what direction does the engine turn?. I had someone tell me it was backwards from other engines. Id like to swap it out for an engine with more HP. but need to know which way it turns.