What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

A Few Thoughts: McLaren’s Recapitalization & the Looming Battle for Control of Aston

always an interesting read, thanks.

not sure mclaren is that well done; but at least they are open, honest and have a plan people can buy into!

aston…the brat will race next year; but could he really do a 5th season unless his performance dramatically improves; would all the other “investors/ sponsors” put up with that? i wouldnt be surprised if papa stroll is lining up for his bail out/ pay off noting how closely linked the two companies are; would this be the catalyst for him out of both?

always an interesting read, thanks.

not sure mclaren is that well done; but at least they are open, honest and have a plan people can buy into!

aston…the brat will race next year; but could he really do a 5th season unless his performance dramatically improves; would all the other “investors/ sponsors” put up with that? i wouldnt be surprised if papa stroll is lining up for his bail out/ pay off noting how closely linked the two companies are; would this be the catalyst for him out of both?

For Big Daddy Stroll, I think cashing out of both at the same time will give him the highest return.