What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Any meets around the Leicestershire areas

F355_MC

Hi all,

Just joined the forum having recently purchased my first Ferrari GTB F355 F1! Having come from a Porsche, this car is very different although very nice indeed. I have owned the car for a few months now and not really had the opportunity to get out and about due to weather and work commitments. I have done a lot of work on the car whilst its been locked away in an attempt to ensure that its perfect.

I am looking to try and get out as the weather improves and wanted to know whether there was anybody near by or any local meets for some tyre kicking in the car parks.... :) Would be good to catch up with other owners and advise on these cars as to what to look out for during ownership etc.

Sorry that I dont have a picture yet (i actually cant believe i dont), but will try and get some soon to share!

Thanks,

Mit,

Welcome and congratulations the car :thumbsup: (No picture; didn't happen :laugh:)

I'd suggest your first port of call is to join the Ferrari Owners Club. In addition to the national events, and there are some good ones this year, there will be a local group that organises regular catch-ups and activities etc. The members will also tell you what other clubs and things are around your way. But do have a look at www.driversunion.com I believe there is an area rep your way, and the chat is always a good laugh!

Be interested to hear about what work you have been up to. Whilst the site can be quiet(ish) we all like a good DIY thread :thumbsup:

East Midlands Area of the FOC covers Notts, Leicestershire and Derbys and is always well attended, with lots going on.

I suggest you join the Club.

You'll also find the major national events are in easy striking distance too this year. You could also come and watch and chat with us in the Hillclimb Championship, closest round is only at Curborough nr. Lichfield.

Mit,

Welcome and congratulations the car :thumbsup: (No picture; didn't happen :laugh:)

I'd suggest your first port of call is to join the Ferrari Owners Club. In addition to the national events, and there are some good ones this year, there will be a local group that organises regular catch-ups and activities etc. The members will also tell you what other clubs and things are around your way. But do have a look at www.driversunion.com I believe there is an area rep your way, and the chat is always a good laugh!

Be interested to hear about what work you have been up to. Whilst the site can be quiet(ish) we all like a good DIY thread :thumbsup:

Thanks for the prompt reply. Sounds like I need to join the Ferrari owners club. Will get my application in.

Will get some photos up shortly as the weather is getting better so I plan to take it out. As for the work, it’s been the usual sticky interior, re-powder coating of parts. Nothing crazy but I have a few pictures of before and after so I will start a topic in the f355 section of the forum for all to comment on.

East Midlands Area of the FOC covers Notts, Leicestershire and Derbys and is always well attended, with lots going on.

I suggest you join the Club.

You'll also find the major national events are in easy striking distance too this year. You could also come and watch and chat with us in the Hillclimb Championship, closest round is only at Curborough nr. Lichfield.

Thanks. Will join up now and hopefully get to some event. Will take a look at the hillclimb event too.