What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

BSM's 2000 360 Modena F1

BSM

Unfortunately it's taken me a little longer to post this than originally anticipated with home life being fairly busy and me having to head back to work a little later than anticipated.

I'm please to say that despite a slight delay in getting home last month due to weather when travelling, the collection of our new to us 360 went without a hitch and we are now exceptionally please officially be Ferrari owners :grin: This has been a life long ambition and a dream realised 3 years earlier than my self imposed deadline of my 40th birthday :laugh:

I'm also happy to report that the car is everything we hoped it would be and the journey home was one that neither me, my daughter or my Dad will forget I'm sure. My daughter had no idea what the road trip I dragged her out of bed early on the Saturday morning was about and my Dad kindly come along for the journey and to drive the A6 back up the road for us.

As promised, a few photo's to kick off which will hopefully be a regularly updated thread documenting the ownership of our first Ferrari :thumbsup:

IMG_20211028_144812-min.jpg

IMG_20211028_145228-min.jpg

IMG_20211028_145152-min.jpg

IMG_20211028_145247-min.jpg

IMG_20211028_145807-min.jpg

IMG_20211028_150331-min.jpg

IMG_20211028_150437-min.jpg

IMG_20211028_145915-min.jpg

IMG_20211028_150043-min.jpg

IMG_20211028_145955-min.jpg

IMG_20211028_150009-min.jpg

IMG_20211028_150028-min.jpg

We have also joined The Drivers Union since collecting the old girl so we may well cross paths with some members from here whom also partake in events organised through the Union.

Lastly, I would like to say thank you for the warm welcome to the forum and we look forward to being members for many years to come.

I am sure there will be many questions and shouts out for advice and experience from the more knowledgeable collective on here and I also look forward to being able to return the favour to others as my knowledge of the marque grows with time.

All the very best to you all,

Ben :thumbsup:

Congrats, Ben, fantastic looking motor. I just think the 360 looks 'right', such a well balanced design.

Thanks Pete,

Good to hear from you. I hope you're keeping well?

I agree, they are an absolute pleasure on the eyes... It doesn't sound too bad to my ears either :grin:

I went to collect Mrs M from work on the evening of collection day and it got approval from her in the audible department too... Seemingly she could hear me coming from some distance (roughly 2 miles) away when I opened it up on a section of dual carriageway en-route to her place of work :shocked:

Mrs M also had her first drive a couple of days later. When out on a lovely B road on the way over to my parents place, she drove it like she'd stolen it and was grinning like a giddy child by the time we arrived at their place. Needless to say, it got the seal of approval in the driving department too :)

The car is SORN for the winter now. Have a few tinkering jobs ear marked for the winter months though so quite looking forward to them keeping me occupied over the coming months...

Last edited:
Lovely looking car. Big congratulations! Looking forward to seeing the Ferrari / Ducati shot.

Very nice, enjoy it to the full :thumbsup:

Congratulations…. That looks like a very nicely spec’d 360.

Enjoy the ownership….

Congratulations Ben, a truly wonderful spec. Enjoy it :thumbsup:

Thanks all :)

My memory isn't the best Mark so feel free to prompt me for a photo of it flanked by the Ducati's when the weather improves again in Spring/Summer next year :thumbsup:

Spec wise, as far as I know to date... The car has the following:
- Rosso Corsa
- Carbon Race Seats in Sabia in think (happy to be corrected if anyone knows any better or different)
- Tan? carpets, Sabia lower & Nero upper dashboard.
- Front & Rear Challenge Grilles.
- Scuderia Wing Shields.
- Hills Engineering Track Rod Ends (front axle).
- Stradale TCU.
- Tubi Silencer.
- PPF to the front bumper, bonnet, headlights and rear of all Wheel Arches.

Service stamp in the book for every year of its lifetime to date but I am still trying to get some missing invoices from previous servicing dealers as some of these seem to have been misplaced / lost between previous keepers.

Ben.

Last edited:
Great looking 360 that!
Regarding the factory spec if you get the My Ferrari App you can load up the cars you own with the Chassis Number and then you get a spec sheet inc colours & options as built by the factory.
Cheers, Giles

Great looking 360 that!
Regarding the factory spec if you get the My Ferrari App you can load up the cars you own with the Chassis Number and then you get a spec sheet inc colours & options as built by the factory.
Cheers, Giles

Thanks for the tip Giles, just waiting on confirmation of my account after submitting proof of ownership.

I've had a good read through your scrapbook thread and look forward to seeing your updates trickle in as time goes on.

Our's will be regularly used all being well but I very much doubt we'll ever be anywhere near your level. I'd be very happy man if we could do half the mileage annually that you seem to manage :)
Credit to you for properly using the 360, I take my hat off to you for doing so :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Thanks for the tip from me too Giles. I didn't know about the MyFerrari app; I thought that was for bigshots who bought their cars new :laugh:

The Ferrari family extends to everyone who loves the brand.

It is understood that for many the entry to the brand is 9/10 via a used car.

If you make the pilgrimage to the factory in it you will understand

Last edited:
If you make the pilgrimage to the factory in it you will understand

Couldn't agree more with this. I visited Maranello twice before I was an owner, but going back in your own Ferrari is something incredibly special - it's a must do IMO. And as Mod says, you will appreciate the whole brand/history thing even more

Things seem to have changed a lot since I first became interested in the cars and then perhaps even more so since I had my first. At least in the UK. I think the building of brand loyalty is given a lot more weight and consideration than it used to be; even amongst non-owners. edit: I mean from Ferrari themselves, not the community. That's always been very welcoming in my experience.

Driving one to Maranello is certainly a special experience and one I'd really recommend to anyone lucky enough to get the chance to do it.

Last edited:
Couldn't agree more with this. I visited Maranello twice before I was an owner, but going back in your own Ferrari is something incredibly special - it's a must do IMO. And as Mod says, you will appreciate the whole brand/history thing even more
100%
Driving through the small Italian towns along the way with people turning to watch as you pass, from youngsters to the oldies, it's very special.