What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Caffeine and machine. 22nd june

Hi Adrian, yes sounds good to me. I went over last week and it’s a fabulous place for cars. What time are you thinking of (approx). Regards John

Unfortunately busy, want to see the place sometime, I read somewhere they're charging for entry/ parking now at weekends now

Hi Adrian, yes sounds good to me. I went over last week and it’s a fabulous place for cars. What time are you thinking of (approx). Regards John

John,

I can do anytime, but was thinking late morning (11ish) for a coffee and then maybe grabbing an early lunch? I can then be back later to get on with the "job list" that my builders have decided they don't want to do!!!:cry3:

Can do later if easier!

Adrian

John,

I can do anytime, but was thinking late morning (11ish) for a coffee and then maybe grabbing an early lunch? I can then be back later to get on with the "job list" that my builders have decided they don't want to do!!!:cry3:

Can do later if easier!

Adrian

Hi Adrian
I don’t usually have lunch but 11 ish for a coffee would be good for me 👍 (their coffee is really nice)
John

Good to see you guys today!

I now know why I was early! Google said last night 1hr45, this morning 1hr15, coming come 2hrs30!! (Stow on the wold was grid locked!) so average time...!

It was £5 parking, refunded when you bought a coffee. Only applies weekends.

Interesting place and maybe we should organise an evening catch up as I think it’s a central point to a fair few of us.

Good to see you guys today!

I now know why I was early! Google said last night 1hr45, this morning 1hr15, coming come 2hrs30!! (Stow on the wold was grid locked!) so average time...!

It was £5 parking, refunded when you bought a coffee. Only applies weekends.

Interesting place and maybe we should organise an evening catch up as I think it’s a central point to a fair few of us.

Hi Adrian
Good to see you 👍 and a great eclectic mix of cars to drool over.
Yes would definitely be a good place for a future Club Scud meet. If anyone else is interested they make a mean cup of coffee! Food too.
Let’s do it again soon