What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Club Scud Welsh Weekender IV - May 2019

Morning all, just want to say thank you to you all for making Jacq and I feel very welcome, and to Mike et al for the superb organisation.

Had a great weekend, roads were great, company fantastic and a spectacular location.

If anyone happens to go back there, keep a look out for my drone, I suspect it’ll wash out of the dam after a few weeks!

View attachment 154402View attachment 154403View attachment 154404View attachment 154405View attachment 154406View attachment 154407

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
From what I have seen here and FB it looks like the best weekend yet. Really sorry we could not make it and I'm properly gutted. Despite that well done to the two Mike's for their effort and Mike D once again. Dunno how you do it.

Next year. :thumbsup:

Evening all :Hi:

Thanks for a great weekend and thanks to Mike for all his planning & organising. The routes, scenery & weather were fantastic along with all the horses & riders. Thanks to penis breath (DaveZ) for the invite too :grin::thumbsup:

Just had a quick sort through my pics and here's a few of my favourites...seems to be more scenery than cars though :coat:

Until next time :drive:

View attachment 154412

View attachment 154413

View attachment 154414

View attachment 154415

View attachment 154416

View attachment 154417

View attachment 154418

View attachment 154419

View attachment 154420

View attachment 154421

View attachment 154422

View attachment 154423

View attachment 154424

View attachment 154425

View attachment 154426

Evening all :Hi:

Thanks for a great weekend and thanks to Mike for all his planning & organising. The routes, scenery & weather were fantastic along with all the horses & riders. Thanks to penis breath (DaveZ) for the invite too :grin::thumbsup:

Just had a quick sort through my pics and here's a few of my favourites...seems to be more scenery than cars though :coat:

Until next time :drive:

Some superb pics there Ian, thanks for posting them.... :thumbsup::dude::thumbsup:

Last edited:
:thumbsup:

I’ve got quite a bit of in car video too filmed on the gimbal so I’ll find the best bits and try to do a short edit :computer:

Looking forward to the ‘loud pedal’ shots/video on the Elan road too :dude:

What fantastic weather ! Maybe next year.....

Big well done to the organisers :thumbsup:

PS if there's any chance of getting the route / road book (in whatever format it is) it'd be much appreciated

:thumbsup:

I’ve got quite a bit of in car video too filmed on the gimbal so I’ll find the best bits and try to do a short edit :computer:

Looking forward to the ‘loud pedal’ shots/video on the Elan road too :dude:

Great pics, and as other have said, thanks for posting up:thumbsup:

Will also drop a line for some high RES pics :grin: (Fing hate autocorrect as well!)

What fantastic weather ! Maybe next year.....

Big well done to the organisers :thumbsup:

PS if there's any chance of getting the route / road book (in whatever format it is) it'd be much appreciated

Jos I'll PM you :thumbsup: