What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Dino GT4 50th anniversary celebration

francisn

Administrator
Staff member
The Dino 308GT4 was launched at the Paris Salon on October 1973. So this year we celebrate the 50th anniversary of the GT4.

Many will know that I have been working for many months to celebrate this anniversary here in the UK. I have taken inspiration from the amazing Dino 50th event organised by Matthias Bartz and Gotz Seidel in Maranello in 2018. I can't hope to compete with that but with their advice I hope I have put together an event that has enough “car” plus “Ferrari” appeal to make my event a memorable one.

In brief, it is a three and a half day event, based around three nights at the Sudbury House Hotel in Faringdon, Oxordshire.

Day 1 - 31st August: Initial meet and buffet lunch at The Classic Car Hub at Bibury. Afternoon visit to Dick Lovett Ferrari Dealer at Swindon.

Day 2 - 1st September:
Morning: Visit to Bicester Motor Heritage Centre. Guided tours and use of their 1Km test track. Hospitality in Hagerty Insurance Club House with simulator. Afternoon: Visit to FOC Club House in Whittlebury near Silverstone where we can view an extensive collection of model Ferraris and books, particularly relating to GT4s.

Day 3 - 2nd September: Attend Salon Privé at Blenheim Palace and park in the FOC GB club area. Blenheim Palace internal visit optional on the day at additional cost payable at the gate.

Day 4 - 3rd September: Attend Ferrari Racing Days at Silverstone. Parking together in the paddock. Ferrari VIP hospitality in the Wing. Guided garage tours of race , XX series and F1 Clienti cars. Lunchtime track parade.

Provisional cost: All above. Includes breakfast, lunch and dinner on all days. Drinks extra.

£1250 pounds per car with one driver.
£500 pounds extra for passenger.

These prices are dependent on a minimum of ten cars for Bicester and will reduce for more than that. Hospitality at Ferrari Racing days is limited. Hotel room availability only guaranteed till 1st May.

So, please contact me soonest at francis@308gt4-50.co.uk

I am happy to discuss whatever variation to the programme that might suit you.

The Dino 308GT4 was launched at the Paris Salon on October 1973. So this year we celebrate the 50th anniversary of the GT4.

Many will know that I have been working for many months to celebrate this anniversary here in the UK. I have taken inspiration from the amazing Dino 50th event organised by Matthias Bartz and Gotz Seidel in Maranello in 2018. I can't hope to compete with that but with their advice I hope I have put together an event that has enough “car” plus “Ferrari” appeal to make my event a memorable one.

In brief, it is a three and a half day event, based around three nights at the Sudbury House Hotel in Faringdon, Oxordshire.

Day 1 - 31st August: Initial meet and buffet lunch at The Classic Car Hub at Bibury. Afternoon visit to Dick Lovett Ferrari Dealer at Swindon.

Day 2 - 1st September:
Morning: Visit to Bicester Motor Heritage Centre. Guided tours and use of their 1Km test track. Hospitality in Hagerty Insurance Club House with simulator. Afternoon: Visit to FOC Club House in Whittlebury near Silverstone where we can view an extensive collection of model Ferraris and books, particularly relating to GT4s.

Day 3 - 2nd September: Attend Salon Privé at Blenheim Palace and park in the FOC GB club area. Blenheim Palace internal visit optional on the day at additional cost payable at the gate.

Day 4 - 3rd September: Attend Ferrari Racing Days at Silverstone. Parking together in the paddock. Ferrari VIP hospitality in the Wing. Guided garage tours of race , XX series and F1 Clienti cars. Lunchtime track parade.

Provisional cost: All above. Includes breakfast, lunch and dinner on all days. Drinks extra.

£1250 pounds per car with one driver.
£500 pounds extra for passenger.

These prices are dependent on a minimum of ten cars for Bicester and will reduce for more than that. Hospitality at Ferrari Racing days is limited. Hotel room availability only guaranteed till 1st May.

So, please contact me soonest at francis@308gt4-50.co.uk

I am happy to discuss whatever variation to the programme that might suit you.

Thats impressive Francis. :thumbsup: Might well crash one of those visits to see the cars; 308gt4 was the first ferrari I ever drove!