What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Does any one know RF.

F

ferrari-spider

Does any one know him, he has not posted for ages. Now he is another guy to have on board. He is siht hot with the tec. He is the dude who is doing the 355 engine out job and has done articals on it as well as the clutch artical. Anyone know him?

You know thats a dam shame, we used to have PMs together and the guy was a good dude. There was some people who had a problem with him becourse he did alot of work him self. Dam shame i think i will E.mail him on the address i have:thumbsdow Shame.

Rob is a great guy - I must have spoke to him about this time last year when he was about to do the belt change on his 355 - A true "appassionati" to give up his time & effort to document the engine out & clutch change.

Paul