What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Email asking for security update

GrahamS

Administrator
If you receive an email purporting to be from us advising that security details have been compromised then please do NOT click on any links contained within as it's likely to contain a virus

The email is not legitimate

Someone must have hacked the site to send out the mail from 'Sletti' on Saturday night?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can confirm a hack and would highly recommend every user change their passwords

I've just logged in and got a message saying that my password was 700 dyas old and needed to be changed, which I've done, was this message to change password genuine?

I've just logged in and got a message saying that my password was 700 dyas old and needed to be changed, which I've done, was this message to change password genuine?

Yes that's ok Geoff. I'm trying to force everybody to change their password

What a ballache. As a result the amount of junk I've received has massively increased over the past few days. No coincidence, surely, or is there another reason why I have become very attractive to all those Russian ladies?

Yes me also 19xx days old:laugh:
Please change your password, now I've changed it I'll never remember the new one

If you use the same password on other sites (you shouldn't!) then I would advise you to also change your password on those sites. And make them all different

All changed...no big deal. Thanks to all in trying to keep a tight ship. 👍 I was hoping for a lottery win or a deceased relative leaving me 15million U.Sdollars. Spoilt my fun😃

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Oh, for goodness sake. About as much security as my bank! (also crap!)

We don't own the server and we didn't write the software this forum (and hundreds of others) runs on. Given those 2 facts if you can come up with a way to make this place totally secure I'm all ears. Seriously, I'm open to suggestions. You've had to change a password. If you think that's all the management team have had to do over the last 48 hours you'd be mistaken :)