What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

F430 Engine Bay Panel Bolts - Titanium

Tackleberry

Firstly I will point out I have no affiliation with this shop, just a happy customer spreading the news for an excellent product.

I have no doubt, like myself, many of you are fed up with the stock bolts the secure the Engine Bay Panels on the F430.
While the genuine items are stainless steel and don't corrode, the fact they are made from SS means they have the integrity of cheese and are easily rounded off either by accident or passage of time.

Finding a good quality "low profile" replacement has always been a bit tricky as while you can get the 20 & 30mm lengths, the 50mm ones are not so easy to come by, especially if you want them all the same.

Yes you can probably find regular head Cap Bolts, but the heads on these are bit on the large side.

So I was chuffed to nuts when I finally got my hands on what I consider to be the perfect Bolt.

I've been buying Titanium Bolts and Fixings from RaceTi for many years, and while he does a certain type of bolt - RaceTi PRO - in a couple of sizes he didn't do them in M5.
So the other day I asked him "can you". His reply was yes, I've been looking at doing that size for a while and in the process of having them made. What sizes did I want ?

When I said 50mm he said he doesn't get a lot of call for that length, but as they are being machined he'll get a batch made.

Anyway, a few of days ago I get an e-mail to say they are ready. A day later they arrived in the post !

Like all his Bolts they are superb quality. Specs as follows:

RaceTi Pro
Flanged Torx Head -T25
Grade 5
Hard Black Ceramic Coating
Rolled Threads

Sizes required for F430 Coupe:

M5 x 20mm x18
M5 x 30mm x2
M5 x 50mm x4

They aren't listed on his site yet as they are so new, but you can drop Rauf an e-mail and I'm sure he'll sort you out.

https://www.raceti.com/

Fresh out the packet !

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_2613.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_2613.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 108