What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Ferrari 355 berlinetta

Pipes1984

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202203294086826?atmobcid=soc3

I'm looking to view this car this coming weekend, just wondered if any one had any info on it or had viewed it already?
The owner seems very genuine the car is missing the odd service due to being off the road, mot history seems to back this up.
It had a major service in 2018 and overhaul by a company called GTB RESTORATIONS, I think they are no longer running any info on the company would be great, the last major was last year by Grimaldi Engineering again any feedback on this company would be great to.

Many thanks

Mike

Hello Mike
Don’t know the car but Grimaldi Engineering are a well respected Indy in Halstead Essex and have in depth experience in Ferrari and other Italian exotics.
Roberto Grimaldi is very approachable.
Good luck with the inspection/ purchase.
It’s a well specced car.
Terry

Hi Terry

Thank you for that info, I gave them a call and you were right they were extremely informative and helpful.

Many thanks

Mike