What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Ferrari-Chichester Area

Dubbo

Hi, I have just joined and have a 1990 Testarossa. Living in Chichester I see quite a few Ferraris around Goodwood track days and at the main events. However, are there any members in or around Chichester? Resident Ferraris seem thin on the ground. It would be good to meet up with members at Goodwood or elsewhere locally. Dry days preferred! Best wishes

It's quite quiet now as a lot of cars are off the road for the winter (out here in rural Lincolnshire the roads are better for tractors than Ferraris during the winter months) but there's a bit more chat come the spring.

Hi and welcome. Your Testarossa sounds good. Would be great to see some photos.

For Ferrari's in your area, the Sussex area Ferrari Owners Club is quite active.

As requested, a couple of photos of the car from a 2023 magazine shoot. It has only done 15,200 miles in total, 6,000 in my 10 year ownership. Emblem Sports Cars who look after it have removed and rebuilt virtually everything in the last four years as there comes a time when aging components just do not work as they should. The car is “as new” now with the driving transformed. As an aside, when I bought the car in 2013 it had been fitted with 512TR wheels and the tyres were dated about 1994! I got the original wheels with the car and the smaller diameter rims and correct tyres work far better with the suspension.

Attachments

• IMG_1572.jpeg
    6.8 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1575.jpeg
    5.8 MB · Views: 14