What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Ferrari Racing Days 17 - 19 September 2021

I've just booked tickets for the weekend too (also using the DU promo). Not sure which day we'll go but probably Sunday to maximise the number of owner cars turning up :thumbsup:

We were invited by Stratstone Wilmslow, we'll be there on the Saturday.

FOC members can get free tickets using a discount code on the Silverstone website.

"Club members can each book weekend tickets for free with the promotional code ****** when booking online direct on Silverstone’s website.

Please note, that you must use this code in the shopping basket during the checkout process. Look for the Do you have a Promotion Code? prompt, and click/tap on this to reveal the box where you can add the code *******."

Don't think you have to prove you're a member to use the code..... :grin:

Last edited by a moderator:
We were invited by Stratstone Wilmslow, we'll be there on the Saturday.

FOC members can get free tickets using a discount code on the Silverstone website.

"Club members can each book weekend tickets for free with the promotional code ****** when booking online direct on Silverstone’s website.

Please note, that you must use this code in the shopping basket during the checkout process. Look for the Do you have a Promotion Code? prompt, and click/tap on this to reveal the box where you can add the code *******."

Don't think you have to prove you're a member to use the code..... :grin:

Apologies for the minor edit Miss Darkside - we'd get both Stratstone and the FOC up in arms if we allow discount codes meant to only be for members/customers to be posted on the open forum. If you want to pass them on to your friends, your call. I could do without the hassle I'd get if we left them up though. Hope you understand :)

Appreciate Pete’s position.

But very poor by Ferrari though isn’t it? that’s the second promo code I’ve seen for free tickets in as many days. Why not do it right…turn up in a Ferrari and it’s free (silverstones f***ing annoying booking system aside).

For those in camper vans; there is a special place in hell for you:grin: you know who you are:laugh::thumbsup:

Appreciate Pete’s position.

But very poor by Ferrari though isn’t it? that’s the second promo code I’ve seen for free tickets in as many days. Why not do it right…turn up in a Ferrari and it’s free (silverstones f***ing annoying booking system aside).

For those in camper vans; there is a special place in hell for you:grin: you know who you are:laugh::thumbsup:

:laugh::laugh:

tbh all the Silverstone events I've been to before they've never ever checked tickets, if you turn up in a Ferrari they just wave you through

Initially I thought to advise getting the car in first as Silverstone can be a bit anal about arriving late. But this will not be a full event, and thinking about it more, the event is based out of the Wing which is a long long way from the entrance and museum and I've no idea what courtesy transport is going to be available between the two places.

So my considered advice would be to visit the museum first then drive to the Ferrari Parking at the Wing.

If you're there on the Sat hope you'll manage to find me. Any of the guys parking the Ferraris will point me out.

That was me who said a brief hello whilst you were queueing for the parade! I saw Sy a couple of times too but always seemed to be chatting.

On the Saturday I parked in the museum car park then afterwards rejoined the (now non existent queue) and parked up with the others - think I was one of the last ones to arrive.

IMG_4004.jpg

That was me who said a brief hello whilst you were queueing for the parade! I saw Sy a couple of times too but always seemed to be chatting.

On the Saturday I parked in the museum car park then afterwards rejoined the (now non existent queue) and parked up with the others - think I was one of the last ones to arrive.

View attachment 157179

Hi, yes, it was good to say hello to you briefly. Pity we didn't bump into each other later for a longer chat. Hope you had a good time.

I think I saw you there, or at least the 348. It never crossed my mind that it was you so a shame I didn't think to say hello. We had a nice day and it was great fun on the track. I discovered that our California is quicker than Sy's 360. On the flip side I discovered that a Roma, F8 & GT4C Lusso are all faster than our Cali :grin: