What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Great onboard footage

Oh to be a billionaire and have the money and time to indulge oneself in such a way [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Great video :thumbsup:

Not sure I've ever got the idea of buying a car off Ferrari but they keep hold of it but I guess you wouldn't be able to run a car like this away from factory support? Still, if I owned it I'd want it sat in my garage at home I think.

Great video :thumbsup:

Not sure I've ever got the idea of buying a car off Ferrari but they keep hold of it but I guess you wouldn't be able to run a car like this away from factory support? Still, if I owned it I'd want it sat in my garage at home I think.

If you were that rich you'd buy two - one to keep and look at, and one to drive :grin:

If you were that rich you'd buy two - one to keep and look at, and one to drive :grin:

But that's the snag - you can 'buy' them from Ferrari......... but they won't let you actually take them home. That's my understanding anyway. Could be wrong though :)

But that's the snag - you can 'buy' them from Ferrari......... but they won't let you actually take them home. That's my understanding anyway. Could be wrong though :)

I don't imagine his garage at home is too empty.

He seems to also own an FXXK ( which of course he also cant take home ) and a McLaren P1 GTR ( which i think he cant take home as McLaren look after it and roll it out for track days for him similar to the Ferrari deal).

That lot has got to be £ 4 - 5m worth on their own ...... would expect he kept some money back for his daily hack(s) :shocked:

Jealous ... me ... never :cry3:

Blimey ... "Jack" must be working hard with his paper delivery rounds !

Imagine how many cars he could have by now if only he was lucky enough to have a rich daddy :grin:

Imagine how much less money he would have if his car obsessed son had not convinced him to invest so wisely...

Lovely cars but all a little odd. Arriving by car on a driveway as he doesn't seem old enough to drive on the road and apparently checking his phone before answering questions. He didn't seem too clued up in the first bit I watched.

Whether they're Dad's cars or the son pushing Dad to make some good investments doesn't really matter to me. If he grows up to be a respectable chap, fair play :thumbsup:

When, I was at the factory a few years ago they said you could take them if you wanted. Think they said they would support you at 4 different meetings a year but they insisted that you keep all the logo's on it.