What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyh

very happy with the service i just got from Chris McGrath at Michael Ward Associates (01707266303)

premium was cut by about 20 % , agreed valuation for car, track day insurance to value of car for 10 % of premium per session. Interestingly, the policy's done on a flat rate so it seems NCB is not needed.

Recommended:thumbsup:

very happy with the service i just got from Chris McGrath at Michael Ward Associates (01707266303)

premium was cut by about 20 % , agreed valuation for car, track day insurance to value of car for 10 % of premium per session. Interestingly, the policy's done on a flat rate so it seems NCB is not needed.

I have a flat rate too. Be aware you'll lose your NCB after 3 years of not using it. Not a problem if you continue with the flat rate policies of course. I moved my NCB to the Caterham.

I have a flat rate too. Be aware you'll lose your NCB after 3 years of not using it. Not a problem if you continue with the flat rate policies of course. I moved my NCB to the Caterham.

thanks m8, i've already planned to use my ncb on family wagon :thumbsup:

Who is the underwriter?

What is the excess on the trackday cover and must it be an "official" trackday, e.g. FOC, Goldstar etc. or could you do a CS trackday or the Ring?

Have you got the agreed value set at more than you paid?

Who is the underwriter?

What is the excess on the trackday cover and must it be an "official" trackday, e.g. FOC, Goldstar etc. or could you do a CS trackday or the Ring?

Have you got the agreed value set at more than you paid?

clive

allianz , didnt ask but will do, yes it must be official trackday , pref foc , no and no

yes i have :thumbsup:

clive

allianz , didnt ask but will do, yes it must be official trackday , pref foc , no and no

yes i have :thumbsup:

Thanks mate, I thought it might be Allianz, they seem to be courting high value cars this year.The other thing worth checking as well as the trackday excess is the level of cover, not all policies give full value cover on trackdays!

Well done on the agreed value, that's the peace of mind insurance is for!!!

Heaven forbid you had a total loss, and the loss adjuster came on here looking for pricing info on a Strad :grin: :grin: :grin:

Thanks mate, I thought it might be Allianz, they seem to be courting high value cars this year.The other thing worth checking as well as the trackday excess is the level of cover, not all policies give full value cover on trackdays!

Well done on the agreed value, that's the peace of mind insurance is for!!!

Heaven forbid you had a total loss, and the loss adjuster came on here looking for pricing info on a Strad :grin: :grin: :grin:

:shocked: :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.