What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

Le Mans 2023

Red_SLR

I am arranging a run down to Le Mans in 2023. The last one I did like this was waaay back in 2006 for some members of the Lotus 7 Club and friends.

If anyone is interested in tagging along please let me know. Its the 100th anniversary of the 24hr in 2023 so its going to be quite the race.

The basic set up being we convoy down on the Tuesday and rent a large house with 8-10 bedrooms, pool, plenty of parking etc.
BBQs, dinner out a couple of nights, some drives in the countryside and some casual observing of a motor race. We even managed to fit in a go kart race last time.

I already have a few interested parties. Any car welcome. I will be taking my 355.

If anyone fancies it please reply here. And if you happen to own a 10 bedroom château within an hour of Le Mans then do let me know!

I guess CS will be doing its own LM24 thing that year so apologies if I am stepping on anyone's toes!?

I guess CS will be doing its own LM24 thing that year so apologies if I am stepping on anyone's toes!?

Sounds like a great trip, Simon :thumbsup:

No stepping on toes at all. Anyone who uses the forum is more than welcome to organise trips like this for the benefit of members and forum users.

Cheers both, I will be putting a list of interested parties together in the new year by which time I hope to have a bit more detail and plan of what we are going to do.
We obviously cant buy tickets for a while yet but with it being the 100th year I want to get in early to make sure we dont have any issues. :thumbsup:

Not sure at this moment what I'll be doing work-wise at that time, but I would like to go if I can arrange it - certainly interested in updates on this trip.

For any that don't know, as well as being the 100th anniversary it's also the year Ferrari are back in the top class

I will be sending an email out in the next couple of days with some prelim info. If anyone else is interested let me know. Cheers.