What's new
Club Scuderia

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Please take a minute to read this thread about our recent server issues and forum platform Switch

MalcH - Mondial

Very nice Malc. :thumbsup:
Cheers, I love it. I have to admit I'm a massive fan of the F355/348 shape, but this, this had grown on me quickly. My missus so far is letting me get away with a 1:18th model in the lounge as well as a picture of my old F355 on the stairs.

Looks Nice Malc.... Back to red..:thumbsup:

I do still like yellow, but will now readily take the piss out of none red Ferraris :laugh:

Great thread Malc....thats a lovely car (all3 are/were) 

Thanks :) I've enjoyed them all for very different reasons.

The B&Q shot and home.

Attachments

• 011 (Medium).JPG
    011 (Medium).JPG
    133.3 KB · Views: 290
  • 013 (Medium).jpg
    013 (Medium).jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 303
  • 010 (Medium).jpg
    010 (Medium).jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 293
:laugh: I was too polite to say anything!

The Modena shape will grow on you the more time you spend with it. Soooo pretty :thumbsup:

And is it only me that finds it difficult to photograph.?

360's always look better in the metal...far more presence than in pictures.

:laugh: I was too polite to say anything!

The Modena shape will grow on you the more time you spend with it. Soooo pretty :thumbsup:

And is it only me that finds it difficult to photograph.?

360's always look better in the metal...far more presence than in pictures.
That B&Q picture of the 360 looks the dogs to me. Obviously my lovely girlfriend always looks gorgeous!

I do like the shape. I also think owning something always helps. Get this, I now like the way my 360 looks compared to the F355.

Like the 4th pic, the one in the outbuilding/garage with the colour washed out except the car. And the 7th pic. Both very effective :thumbsup:

Like the 4th pic, the one in the outbuilding/garage with the colour washed out except the car. And the 7th pic. Both very effective :thumbsup:

Cheers Pete, the 7th picture was the photographer that I think Mark Collins organised last year on the Wales Weekender.

It's all new here. Thought I'd add a few recent pictures.

Attachments

• P1040182.jpg
    P1040182.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
  • P1040085.jpg
    P1040085.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
  • P1040081.jpg
    P1040081.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
  • P1040096.jpg
    P1040096.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
  • P1040173.jpg
    P1040173.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 8
  • P1040183.jpg
    P1040183.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1202.JPG
    IMG_1202.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_E1194.JPG
    IMG_E1194.JPG
    5 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_E1197.JPG
    IMG_E1197.JPG
    9.5 MB · Views: 4
Hi Malc,
Love the 360, I can’t stop looking at the air intake plenums, they look amazing. I’ve just had mind done, as they were off anyway, but I would describe my finish as only ‘ok’, not amazing like yours. Do you know if they have been done recently, if so where? Or are they just factory original?
I had mine done at the so called experts at this, Redditch Shotblasters, nice people and a great reputation but I’m not impressed with what they did for me.
Cheers, Giles

Hi Malc,
Love the 360, I can’t stop looking at the air intake plenums, they look amazing. I’ve just had mind done, as they were off anyway, but I would describe my finish as only ‘ok’, not amazing like yours. Do you know if they have been done recently, if so where? Or are they just factory original?
I had mine done at the so called experts at this, Redditch Shotblasters, nice people and a great reputation but I’m not impressed with what they did for me.
Cheers, Giles
Sorry for the late reply. I don't. my car came from the factory with front and rear Challenge grills. Does that include the side pods?